minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 23:27:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 23941.3.1.1

Subject: Note Does anyone talk to their wife and .ask. why they're against it?

Date: Tue 01/08/06 13:22:19 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The recurring trend here seems to be that men know their wives are set against it, but, never know why. Marriage is supposed to include communication and sorting out difficulties, so do none of you feel that you can even sit down and just find out? Wetlook or not to me is a minor issue given all the griping I keep reading that people can't even TALK to their wives, women who are portrayed almost with an angry, bitter and determined view to stamp it out of their husband's life. I can't imagine marrying ANYONE if that was their attitude.

Like I've said, I know a girl -- who I had the hots over for a long time -- who simply finds it uncomfortable. She's not militant or sadistic with it, she simply has a valid reason and that's that. (I'm still half-certain there'd be fabrics and scenarios she'd be happy with but that's something I'll never know as she's dating someone else.) But these people y'all keep marrying scare me, and I think you have far bigger problems to solve, whichever one of you (the man or the woman) is truly responsible in these one-sided stories you paint.

In reply to Message (23941.3.1) Hello dry wives

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Tue 01/08/06 04:59:06 GMT

It's hard to have an anti-wetlook wife after a girlfriend who indulged for you, isn't it? I think it helps me to remember that just as we don't understand why wet clothes are such a problem for her, they also don't understand how we can possibly like it so much. In their minds, "Ew!" Once I even asked if she'd be willing to try being hypnotised into liking swimming clothed, but the obvious response was whether I'd be willing to try being hypnotised _out_ of it.

Given the occasional annoyance, sometimes that seems like a good idea.

But then that would be changing who I am. Well, we'll see.

In the meantime, be glad you get to go to Borgentreich. Does your wife know that's where you go, and the reason for it? I've wished I could sneak off to Hannover somehow... but equally I know I'd rather have my wife there and wet with me... :(

In reply to Message (23941.3) Hello Re: 50.000 people at the beach and no wetlook

By toenz - de Mon 31/07/06 13:12:55 GMT

hi robbi,

i know exactly what you're talking about.  every time i go swimming i am disappointed not to see any wetlook.  i certainly know that it is very unlikely to see some, but i am disappointed nevertheless.  stupid me.

as my wife will never ever whatsoever and absof§$%inlutely not go swimming in her clothes just because i happen to like it, this summer i have begun to hate that i am so taken by this.  earlier i had a girlfriend who would every now and then swim clothed because for her it was fun to turn me on, altho she wasn't really into it.  this did not happen very often but for me it was like being in heaven every time and it kept me from having it on my brain constantly.

so now, what am i gonna do?  i can't seem to control it anymore, i am frustrated and can't really understand why it is such a big deal for my wife.  is it posible to just ignore it or forget about it altogether?  seems quite unlikely to me, as i am into wet clothing for as long as i can think.  it is acually a great part of my sexuality and i think it rather sad to just having to keep it out of the same.  well, i did not want to sound like a crybaby, but this summer i am so unnerved by the topic that i could just PUKE.

anyways...

robbi, wir sehen uns wieder in borgentreich...

toenz

In reply to Message (23941) Confused 50.000 people at the beach and no wetlook

By Robbi - de Mon 31/07/06 07:42:05 GMT

I went to the Baltic Sea yesterday. The beach was incredibly crowded. The beach between Scharbeutz and Timmendorfer Strand is 10 Km (6 miles) long. I walked aaall the way there and back. It must have been a 15 miles walk.

I estimated that there were at least 50.000 people or more. As it was hot yesterday, half of the people were in the water. When I arrived I supposed that the rate of people wearing any kinda fabric that is not made for swimming would be high. If you go to a lake or a river bank, one out of 50 people will keep any clothes on - even though it's just a t-shirt or what ever. But yesterday there was just one man in jeans and one girl wearing a jacket over her bikini. Two out of 50.000 !!! I would have liked to swim clothed, but I don't want to be the only one in the public. So I didn't.

So this is strange! No my feet hurt and my clothesline is still empty Sad

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]