Wetlook-Online

Message # 23937.5

Subject: Hello Re: Took some photos this morning

Date: Mon 31/07/06 04:43:47 GMT

Name: regenman nl

Email: regenman@planet.nl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Nice shoot, nice lady!

I agree partly with the comments about lighting, but not completely. Backlight CAN be very beautiful, in rare occasions. I like this one, of myself, for example. (Warning: MALE subject)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/2142918640094073931mfYHqk

I would advice, since you have a digital camera and there is no waste of film, to take LOTS of pictures and sort them out at home.

For example: During my vacation I took 200 pictures of rockformations and threw away 180 of those! Don't be afraid to throw away. Many artists (and many wetlookproducers) have made that mistake already.

My main comment (and this is my highly personal taste): I would ask her to do less posing and more enjoying. If she really likes the feeling of wet clothes and allows herself to enjoy that, it will show in the pictures. You might be able to "trick" her into that: At some point, tell her you have enough pictures and will take a break, so she can enjoy herself for a while. Now hide your camera and start taking candid pictures. I know a professional photographer that used that trick often, with great results.

He once told me how he made pictures of groups, at weddings or receptions. He used very sensitive film, so he had no need of a flash, yet he brought the flash anyway. He flashed, then gave the group a few seconds to relax... and THEN took the picture, without flash!

I don't think you need to get another photographer, you're doing fine by yourself.

Reg

In reply to Message (23937) Links Took some photos this morning

By Bernd2 - de Mon 31/07/06 03:44:59 GMT

I hope you like them. It was her first wetlook shooting and she like to do some more. Any photographers around here?

http://community.webshots.com/user/wetcleopatra

Bernd

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]