Wetlook-Online

Message # 23935.8.1.1

Subject: Hello wetlook vs homosexuality

Date: Mon 31/07/06 15:02:34 GMT

Name: Wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First, in answer to your question, much like some other posters, I prefer to swim in clothes in isolation. I don't like the attention. I agree with one person though, that sometimes the urge is too great, and I'll go in even if there are people around. of course, if I'm with someone else (preferably female) who is also clothed, its a bit less wierd, so that's ok. If there were other people swimming in clothes, even if there were others who were swimming in swimwear, I'd happily go in clothed. The important point is that I don't like to be the only one. Having said all of that, those last two scenario's are virtually fictitious for me.

I also agree with the parallel between wetlook and homosexuality. But there's one big difference. If I get wet in public, I get turned on. So my indulgence involves turning what is normally a very private activity (ie being sensual about my body) into one that is potentially very public. Because I, like most people, do not get a chance to swim fully clothed in private. Someone who is gay has the option of telling people about it or not. They may be aroused by the sight of a same-sex person in a crowd in the same way as I am turned on when I see a sexy woman in a crowd. But they don't have to put themselves in a situation whereby they might be on the verge of ejaculating in order to declare their sexuality publically. And the problem with wet clothes is that they tend to cling. That may be part of the appeal, but because of the male anatomy it also means that I declare my state of arousal very publically indeed when I am wearing wet clothes, and that is not so easy to hide!

I'm not sure if i've communicated this very well; or maybe I'm being paranoid, and the analogy is good after all. Perhaps someone else can take up this thread!

Wetimer

In reply to Message (23935.8.1) Hello Good story, good point

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Mon 31/07/06 10:16:24 GMT

Excellent story in your post, and I agree on everything you say. However: I think there is something you left out.

When you make your wetlook that public, you will be laughed at, insulted or shamed. It may be rare, but it happens, every once in a while. Not all of us are up to that. Speaking for myself: The remarks I get sometimes really hurt, so I try to avoid getting them.

I think your comparison with the gay-community is valid. I'd like to stretch it a little further. The first people to come out as gays were real fighters, facing shame, violence and even jailtime. What they did was great and resulted in a better world, but that doesn't mean that everybody has to join the fight. If you asked me to choose, between being selfish and keeping my fetish private, or be social and join a fight that may harm me but bring benefits to the next generation - I choose for myself anytime.

Reg

In reply to Message (23935.8) Hello Public! Why be in the closet?

By Amf - ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com us Mon 31/07/06 09:40:15 GMT

For years I was deathly afraid of being seen and found out, so I always sought out the most remote places to get wet, and was terrified of ANYONE seeing me.  Now I wonder why.  In the past couple years, I've really been "coming out" so to speak.  I've swam clothed at the beach several times, gone fully clothed in fountains, walked in the rain until I was completely soaked, and even swam in pools a few times clothed.  Usually the reactions I get from people if any (it's amazing how many times people didn't react at all, like what I was doing was completely normal) is laughter and cheerfulness.  Once, at the beach, I wanted to swim, but I had a backpack, so I asked a couple cute girls if they would watch my bag for me while I swam.  I did this mostly because I wanted an audience.  I wore tight black jeans and a white T shirt.  I walked in, got battered by the waves (a great feeling in jeans!) and eventually dove in, swam, and body-surfed in the waves.  When I tramped back to my bag, clothes plastered to me streaming water, the girls smiled and one said "did you have a good time?"  Of course I said yes, and even went on to be more up front.  "Swimming in clothes is really fun.  There's something really crazy and liberating about it."  And then, one of those stunning blond tan bikini babes said . . . . "Maybe we'll have to try it someday."  I told them they should, and took my bag and went on my way.  

So what's stopping you all from doing that?  Sure, maybe those girls thought I was a nut, but I think it all depends on your attitude.  Being right up front and confident about it, people have no reason to react negatively.  The reaction I get most often seems to be admiration--people admire my adventureousness, my ability to go for it, to do what I want, to not let lack of a proper swimsuit stop me from having fun.  I've seen this over and over.  I've even told a few people that wet clothes in a big turn-on for me, and they always react the same way:  "That's cool.  Whatever turns you on.  That's nothing to be ashamed of."  

I often feel like us wetlook fans are like gays were--decades ago.  Now they are out and open, and have pride parades, elected officials, etc.  But look how many of us wammers are still closeted, afraid, isolated (see Robbi's post).  For god's sake, people, we should get out!  We have no reason to be ashamed!  The more often we swim fully clothed in public, the more empowered other closeted wet fans will be, and the more visibility and understanding we'll have from everyone else.  

In reply to Message (23935) Question When do you prefer to swim clothed, with many people or no people around?

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Mon 31/07/06 02:37:05 GMT

Maybe a silly question to ask. But nevertherless. Which do you prefer, to swim clothed when

1)There are no people around. Of course, it's difficult to find such a place, so I'll formulate it in a different way: "The fewer people the better".

Advantages: you won't attract unwanted attention, you don't run the risk of being bothered with silly questions.

2)"The more people the better". Advantages: In this case you can show off! Isn't it great! Besides, if you set the example there is a chance that someone may follow. And what a sence of freedom! To do something odd, though not illegal in front of other people! Let's show them the best way of swimming!

3)"I don't care". Advantages: Many people or no people, what difference does it make? You've come to have fun, you don't bother anyone, so why should you care about the number of people and their reaction. Just have your way. That's all.

What do you think? Thank you for your replies in advance.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]