minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:32:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 23935.10

Subject: Hello Re: When do you prefer to swim clothed, with many people or no people around?

Date: Tue 01/08/06 14:46:08 GMT

Name: waterjoe de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

For myself I enjoy privacy, but during the last years I was getting mor self-confidence. So some people around don't make me nervous. Just do it!

I've made the experience, that the most people aren't interested in it and let you go, especially at natural beaches, lakes or rivers.

Now I'm living just 100m away from a canal. The swimming there is not officially allowed, but noone is saying anything, except you jump from the bridges or swimming to the canal-ships (but a lot of kiddies doing it, nearly anytimes).

Anyways, during the last very hot 4 weeks I was swimming every afternoon/evening in the canal, always in a Levis 501, a T-shirt and sneakers or swimming-shoes. And afterwards I went back to my home dripping and soaking wet. I even had stopped to dry the clothes just a little bit, no, directly out of the water and straight home.

Some people were looking at me, but noone has said anything.

One times the teenies of the village have asked me, if I'm always swimming clothed and I've said "yes". And that I'm doing it, because of the nice feeling, to protect against the sun, to protect against the midges and other ugly animals like ants and horse-flies (a real problem, there are three horse-farms in our small village). The kiddies were interested to do it, too, they said. Anyways, some of them were swimming in shirts, too. Two girls were always wearing tops and bermuda-shorts, annother girl had joined them in her summer-pants and t-shirt, too. One time all of them were upset, after one guy has thrown a girl in the canal: "Hey folks, now you can see something, Jessica is swimming in white, see-throuh pants!" Jessica was happy, she hadn't put off her white pants until the evening.

When I was coming back home, naturally some neighbours are seeing me. They only said "Oh, a good idea to go swimming at this heat". No word about my clothes. One time a very gossipy neighbour must tell me the lastest "news" from the village. He had seen, that I was dripping, that after a few minutes there was a small puddle around me feet. He hasn't said anything - for him it was much more interesting to gossip about annother neighbour, about his alcohol-, money and dirtyness problems.

In reply to Message (23935) Question When do you prefer to swim clothed, with many people or no people around?

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Mon 31/07/06 02:37:05 GMT

Maybe a silly question to ask. But nevertherless. Which do you prefer, to swim clothed when

1)There are no people around. Of course, it's difficult to find such a place, so I'll formulate it in a different way: "The fewer people the better".

Advantages: you won't attract unwanted attention, you don't run the risk of being bothered with silly questions.

2)"The more people the better". Advantages: In this case you can show off! Isn't it great! Besides, if you set the example there is a chance that someone may follow. And what a sence of freedom! To do something odd, though not illegal in front of other people! Let's show them the best way of swimming!

3)"I don't care". Advantages: Many people or no people, what difference does it make? You've come to have fun, you don't bother anyone, so why should you care about the number of people and their reaction. Just have your way. That's all.

What do you think? Thank you for your replies in advance.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]