MyWetloook

Message # 23917.2.1.1

Subject: Read This Re: Re: Re: web space

Date: Mon 31/07/06 21:22:43 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First of all, Gary, U should already have a current copy of all the files on ur hard drive somewhere or on a cd/dvd, thats on ur site server.That way if u have to do a server transfer, all u have to do is just upload them from ur hard drive. If u do ur editing from the control panel to ur site, u have no copy of it. Which is why Im a big advocate against editing web pages on the fly from a control panel. It's a lot easier to edit from the copies of ur files on ur hard drive using a text editor. Then when u see it's the way u want the file, close and save it, then upload it to the ftp. Now u have a current copy of the file. In case something happens to that file, u can always get it back from the hd. If u don't have a copy of ur entire site, Images and files, I would do it now Wink Smile
In reply to Message (23917.2.1) Hello Re: Re: web space

By Gary Kay - garykay@sisna.com us Mon 31/07/06 20:20:13 GMT

50 megs is what I currently have online, bandwidth is more than adequate for my needs, I add material as I can and it's nice not having to delete older files for newer files, the true definition of an archive. What service do you use? The item of most concern is having to move files and retype all my code. I appreciate the info though!
In reply to Message (23917.2) Hello Re: web space

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 30/07/06 08:38:03 GMT

What are your site requirements? How much space are you using? How much data transfer per month? $10/month now is quite a lot, it suggests your site is very popular if you're paying for what it's using up. I think my own site is $3.33 a month, that includes 15 GB transfer (and I only use 2!) and 750 MB space. And I don't think that's the best deal around, but I'm loyal to my host. So you may find that you can go cheaper. Advantage -- control over your site and no pesky ads :) I'd rather pay a bit of money than be a freeloader, and I get rewarded with delights like the use of .htaccess to fine tune my site =)
In reply to Message (23917) Hello web space

By Gary Kay - garykay@sisna.com us Sat 29/07/06 22:20:09 GMT

I have a webpage "A Wetting Album" that costs me $9.95 a month. While I have little time to update it I certainly have even less time to move elements of the site but I'd like to know if others have found ample freespace, even divided up, so I might free myself of the burden of paying for something that offers me no obvious benefits. I have 20 megs currently free, I can possibly squeeze half of whats left into another Tripod account but fear they might not like me having 3 accounts for free. Plus the ads are rampant. I'd like the thoughts of others on this matter, thank you:)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]