MyWetloook

Message # 23899

Subject: Read This 7/25 & 7/26 Nashville shoot

Date: Fri 28/07/06 19:43:01 GMT

Name: InterWet2001 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello fellow wetlook fans.

The Interwet2001 update may be a day or two late.  I have been in Nashville shooting the stills for upcoming volumes of the Liquid Ladies videos for WienerKing, as well as a few sets for IW2001.  I am seriously tired.  To WIR:  To answer your question why IW 2001 (its 2001 not 2000).....Interwet was not available.  Interwet2000 was taken by someone else.  So, in 2000, I looked to the future and took Interwet2001.  I see no point in changing it every year.  I think our viewers are plenty smart enough to stay with us.

Several of us will be on this cruise in September.  We will all be shooting projects together and solo.  Five straight days/nights of shooting wetlook we should between us all have plenty of material to keep you all "wet" during the cold winter months when most of us go dormant.  And, when we all work together on projects, you win because each of us inject a bit of our creativity and personality into the project so it's not any one producer's viewpoint or bias.  WIR, WK, WetGod (Girls Next door), WIW and I all have different approaches to wetlook.  When we get together, we get some pretty interesting hybrid products.

I was originally scheduled to head to Nashville with Misty, Brandi, Starr, and Kitten.  The night before, Brandi and Kitten had to cancel due to last minute schedule conflicts.

I had a fairly large staff with me:  2 models, one of the model's boyfriends (Mike) who we put to work, my administrative assistant from IW2001 LaDonna who keeps my temper in check when things don't go right and makes sure we stay focused and on schedule (and budget) {she is also a backup photographer], and my other intern assistant, Ashley, who shot some stills for me when my back spasms called for a time out.  (For those who did not hear, I was in a serious auto accident in March and sustained a back injury that's played hell with me being able to stand for more than about an hour).

There were so many problems and bulls&^%t that never should have happened but my entire staff kept their composure under some very stressful situations.  I rarely get thanked for taking the stills to everyone's videos and that's OK, but everyone on my staff deserves a big THANK YOU from me for enduring situations that models and photographers should not have to endure.  As for what happened, the staff knows what I am referring to; it doesn't need to be aired here.

Ladies, (you too Mike), you are fabulous.  I may take the pictures and post them, but YOU are the ones the viewers come to see and the IW2001 hit counter proves it.  They don't click our URL to see my happy smiley face (although I am rather handsome if you like John Goodman LOL).

Thank you IW2001 staff from your tired and depressed boss.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]