Wetlook-Online

Message # 23889.5.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Cut-off feet

Date: Sat 29/07/06 01:32:31 GMT

Name: Bobby(messylaura) gb

Email: wambobbylaura@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

yeah, we all love something different or have that thing thats got to be in the pic to make it perfect or hits the spot, we definatly cant all like the same pic for that reason but i'm glad to say there are a lot of producers that do produce pics i'm very happy with, and they have been great people who give out free pics too, ok its to promote their latest shoot / update, but they are so very appreciated, some of us really love wam and cant all afford to join up to sites, so anyone who takes the time to produce a free pic good or bad male or female should never be put down or insulted, fair and constructive commet yes.

hopefully i will be back to contribute with my own wam pics , ha ha ha ha :)

maybe in the future i will be able to join or support  to the sites i'd like to now.

In reply to Message (23889.5.1) Happy Cut-off feet

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Fri 28/07/06 15:08:55 GMT

>>i suppose for me there is some irony that i've asked prducers to stop cutting the pics off at the knees or ankles

I must admit that if producers don't cut off the feet, I sometimes do it myself - but only if they are wearing boots or high heels. I would never cut off socks, sneakers or bare feet. My favorite are the cheapest kind of tennis shoes. For me the wouldn't have to ruin all that expensive footwear...

Reg

In reply to Message (23889.5) Hello Re: just for girl, men in water

By Bobby(messylaura) - wambobbylaura@msn.com gb Fri 28/07/06 14:22:26 GMT

i've see shoesneaker post pics now and then regularly over a few years, and i dont see any harm in what he posts, and its very clearly marked, also the pics are nice and clear, true it is always good to see full pics of people, but hey, how many of you are ready to have your mug shown over the net, sneakers aint my thing, but as its already be said, if you dont want to see the pics then dont look

only the site owners can select what is seen here, i have no objection to it anyway, i suppose for me there is some irony that i've asked prducers to stop cutting the pics off at the knees or ankles

that really gets me, beautiful girl all lovely and wet and no leg / shoe shots

sneaker guy, if it makes you happy keep posting :), wam is fun,

In reply to Message (23889) Pictures just for girl, men in water

By shoesneaker - fr Fri 28/07/06 05:15:53 GMT

more pict on my site

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]