Wetlook-Online

Message # 23877.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wonder Woman

Date: Fri 28/07/06 12:09:57 GMT

Name: genchang uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am glad to see there are a few others who have similar sentiments.  That blue suit just killed it for us.  The only time she may have even gottn close to doused was when she fell through the trap door into a cistern in the Fausta episode, and at that, the cistern was only knee deep.  Otherwise the other two time she did go into the water in other eps (first season before the blue suit abomination was wrought), she only went in as deep as the tops of her boots!  Didn't'cha just feel....I dunno....ROBBED?
In reply to Message (23877.4) Hello Re: Wonder Woman

By genchang - uu Fri 28/07/06 12:03:02 GMT

I hated that blue swimsuit.  WW never wore it in the comics when she took a dip, and it killed the fantasy for me when she did in the show. I wanted to see water glistening off those tanned, hosed legs, and those wondrous hooters, with her hair sopping wet, and her outfit dripping wet.  She had the PERFECT bathing suit, and they had to cover her up.  AAAAAAARGHHH!
In reply to Message (23877) Question Wonder Woman

By Roadrage - us Thu 27/07/06 17:04:07 GMT

Remember when Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) used to wear that full body, skin tight swim siut?  That used to give me major wood when I was about 13 or 14 years old.  Does anyone remember that?  Wasn't she hot?  Kind of a skinny ass and legs but real nice breasts and a really pretty face.  She looked good wet.  

Oh, and how about when she used to do the swimming relays on "Battle of the Network Stars".  I know swim suits don't count as wetlook but that was as close as I was going to get to seeing a naked chick on network television back in the '70's.  She was bustin' out all over!!

I think I'd like to see some pictures.  Anyone got some?  I think we'd all appreciate them!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]