minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:57:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23874.4

Subject: Question Re: Ya know....it just amazes me...(con't)

Date: Tue 01/08/06 02:16:31 GMT

Name: InterWet2001 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey Steve...

I'm old enough.  Quit taking another year off of my life OK.  Interwet2001    2001.

I just started looking at the site stats and the counters.  People are coming. People are enjoying.  Although it would be nice to recogized occasionally for what we do in places such as the forum, we know everyone is coming to see what we do.  

I had to bring on an "administrative assistant" to recruit and interview the new girls as well as my new intern backup photographer.  Boy was it crowded in Nashville last week!!!!!!!!  BTW, Sam should have the stills by the end of the week for the remainder of V26 and the first 3 scenes of V27.  Hence you should have them shortly also.

IW2001

In reply to Message (23874) Read This Ya know....it just amazes me...(con't)

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 27/07/06 12:20:30 GMT

Thought I would just start another thread before the other one got too far down.

Thank u all for the reassurances Happy Altho, i was just a bit aggrevated that that 1 post with the nasty pic in it was getting far more response than it should have gotten. What G, Anthony , Leon and others have said, is exactly what I have said in the past to others about the lack of response to their posts. Cuz Graham and Leon pounded it into my head, lol. And I accepted it. But my sites are self sustainable and they do alright. Ed, The images that Sam has takin from the beginning of LL thru now have greatly improved, as u know he was more of a video guy and not stills. The images I put up in the sample section of the site and the forums are shrunken and watermarked. Not nearly the quality of the members area. From vol. 20 on the image quality , IMO, is as good a most other major sites. Hense since Ive been making regular trips to Tennessee to help WK out as well as Interwet2000. I get plenty of emails praising the site as well and that  in ittself makes me happy. Happy The Girls are getting better looking all the time, thx to Night Angel starting to recruit better and we're doing more and more risque shoots. So I'm ok with the lack of response as it doesn't reflect the actual wetlook community likes and dislikes. I look at the membership base and the emails. It was just one of those periods in time where I got all caught up in it. So thanx to u all for the encouragements.

wir Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]