Wetlook-Online

Message # 23873.2

Subject: Hello Re: Some thoughts on non-erotic pleasures

Date: Thu 27/07/06 12:52:30 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's the difference between a sensual experience and a sexual one. Perhaps some people just don't understand that. I think, however, that for most people certain sensual experiences can very easily transition into a sexual one. For some, the transition may be automatic (e.g. any teenage boy) or so common as to blur any distinction. Of course, a sexual experience is itself a form of sensual experience, which may further confuse things.

Any what's the big deal anyway about acknowledging our biology rather than trying to deny it?

regen, I don't think you owe anyone any explanations. As I've already said, I can't say I'm a fan of your writing, although I am sure you have a few fans out there. There is certainly no call for any of the negative responses your posts have attracted, and every reason for you to continue posting if that's what you want to do.

In reply to Message (23873) Note Some thoughts on non-erotic pleasures

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Thu 27/07/06 10:32:26 GMT

Some visitors of this forum are just browsing for pictures to satisfy themselves - which is fine by me. Other  visitors may know and appreciate the wetlook-feeling on their own bodies and find it arousing - great. I know both feelings all too well, but these are NOT the feelings I try to get across in my stories, nor am I trying to invoke them in others. If you read my posts carefully, you'll find that I hardy ever write about my feelings and never about sexual arousal. By leaving that part out, I now realize I opened myself up to misinterpretation, so please allow me to set the record straight and explain what my posts are all about.

Perhaps you recognise yourself in some of these examples:

- The feeling of listening to a great piece of music and feeling your skin crawl.

- The exaltation of having climbed a mountain, standing on top of it shaking with fatigue, but feeling great.

- The feeling of a summer evenings breeze though your hair.

- The relaxation after having a sauna and an icecold bath.

- The feeling of dancing: The feeling of total control over your body and total awareness of it.

- Yoga, meditation or Tai-Chi.

What these experiences share, is the feeling of being "in touch" with your body: Being aware of it and enjoying that awareness. For me, that joy is an acquired taste. I learned to appreciate it during many years of workshops in dance, massage and physical theatre, where you are invited to acknowledge your body and all feelings it might provide. For me (at least in my stories) wetlook is another way of extending the awareness of my body - and a very enjoyable way.

In short: My wetlook outings are not a celibration of my dick. They're a celebration of /life/, of having a body, of having senses, of having a wide range of emotions. Erotic feelings are part of it, sure, but there is /so much more/ to explore... By sharing my experiences, I would like to invite people to do their own explorations, in wetlook or otherwise. I'm trying to show there is no shame in being aware of yourself and enjoying that to the fullest - even if other people might find it strange.

Well, I seem to have failed miserably in getting my message across. I'll have to think about that.

Thanks for bearing with me,

Reg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]