Wetlook-Online

Message # 23859.7

Subject: Talking Re: A Rational Argument for the Other Side

Date: Thu 27/07/06 07:54:33 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
WIR et al,

Have you stopped to consider this?  I for one don't care for the LL pictures, the resolution is poor and the girls do not appeal to me.  Rather than post a complaint I don't say anything.  Nothing wrong with that.  Secondly, LL is a pay site, with a few free samples.  Now my idea of consumer products is if people buy them then they like the product, if they don't they won't buy.  Consider that scourge of America, Wal Mart.  They provide things people want at a low price.  You don't see Wal Mart complaining in a newspaper that nobody wrote letters to them about thier latest sales flyer do you?  Of course not.  People vote with their pocketbook.  So, to all of the pay site producers that complain that people aren't thanking them for the free picture now and then, don't worry about it.  If site memberships are going up, you must be giving them something they like.  If members are dropping out and nobody is loining, you must not be providing what people want to see.  I think part of the problem is most pay site producers are hobbyists that are trying to recoup some expenses and maybe trying to make a couple of bucks.  That is O.K. but don't think folks are going to flock to your site just because it is there.  MK and Erik Elsas are two producers that have been around a long time and have developed a business out of it more than a hobby.  I doubt they are getting rich but they obviously spend a lot of time and effort, especially MK trying to bring what the people want to the internet.  They work hard at irt and are always trying new things and different stuff.  I don't believe I have ever heard either of them complain about anything.  I remember when Leon Moomin first started out and he used to whine quite a bit about lack of thanks or attention or whatever.  Well did Leon give up?  No, he just plugged along and continues to push the wetlook envelope, producing some great stuff, even jeans and pants which he hates but knows others like them.

I have maintained a small free site for a couple of years now, and we get some feedback from it.  I appreciate the comments.  I put up the site and pay a small sum to keep it on the web, not so I can get gratification from happy viewers (which we are always happy to see) but to give back in my own small way to the community that has given so much to me.

I guess the bottom line to WIR and others that feel slighted is this:  If you are getting customers then who cares what  people say or don't say.  If there is a problem, well just don't post stuff anymore.  Last I checked, Nigel has adds on the site but he doesn't charge a penny (or pence) for all of the advertising producers get in the forum postings.  When people are running a pay site and complaining about a lack of attention, well that just rubs me the wrong way.  For the folks like JetWet and others that put up lots of free material, just accept the fact that most people even though they may like what they see are not going to say thanks.  Many famous artists died penniless and unappreciated such as Vincen Van Gogh.  Just accept that human nature isn't going to change and leave it at that.  

In reply to Message (23859) Sad Ya know....it just amazes me...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 26/07/06 15:52:45 GMT

...like post #23844 can generate so much response, when MK's Flav's and my post's below generate nothing Sad Just boggles my mind to the point of why fucking bother with it anymore. I try to tell myself to not pay attention to the lack of responses and I tell y'all too. But I'm finding out more and more that I just can't handle it anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]