minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:49:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23859.5.1

Subject: Smokin Re: Re: Ya know....it just amazes me...

Date: Thu 27/07/06 05:08:40 GMT

Name: Graham (Styx) gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You get to learn to live with it. We do 4 updates a week over the Styx sites (and one for WAMGirlz). We post news of the updates because it helps people to know the site's updated, without them needing to hit the site itself and find out. It's now becoming rare for anyone to comment at all on the forum posting. But there are an enormous number of people who visit these forums, read the posts and say nothing. So, the update news is a help for them. In fact, it's often the ones who say something and are visible on these forums who are actually not members of sites.

I know of one person who continually posts about "updates being great" and "asking for more"and "going to join soon". I'm fairly certain, from speaking to other producers, that he's never been a member anywhere.

So, my suggestion is forget that you don't get comments. If people visit your sites, then great. If they're members and pay too, then that's a bonus. Let's hear it for the silent majority who visit and say nothing. Cos those are the people who are supporting the pay sites. When we look at the Styx membership, I would estimate that around 1% of the total membership are represented by people visible and contributing to forums. And I guess this probably explains why the direction and content of some sites (the Styx ones particularly) are driven by comments made privately in emails and not by people on forums - most of whom are not members and probably never will be.

In reply to Message (23859.5) Confused Re: Ya know....it just amazes me...

By Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Thu 27/07/06 04:48:39 GMT

It gets to me too.  I posted our last update to both forums.  This was a double update with 2 entire sets of free pictures.  I think we got 5 reponses on this forum and zero on the other forum.  So can somebody tell me why I spent about 4 hours picking out all the pictures, sharpening and resizing them and updating the web page?  We haven't put anything up since if anyone noticed.
In reply to Message (23859) Sad Ya know....it just amazes me...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 26/07/06 15:52:45 GMT

...like post #23844 can generate so much response, when MK's Flav's and my post's below generate nothing Sad Just boggles my mind to the point of why fucking bother with it anymore. I try to tell myself to not pay attention to the lack of responses and I tell y'all too. But I'm finding out more and more that I just can't handle it anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]