minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 21:01:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23859.4.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Re: Ya know....it just amazes me...

Date: Thu 27/07/06 00:55:31 GMT

Name: David Faltskog gb

Email: davidfaltskog@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I certainly say thanks even to W/L Producers who's site's i can't afford to join, And i appreciate the effort and time and in some cases like Todd and Jennifer and Vintage Wetlook the love put into their work and give thank's when i feel thank's is needed.

I,m sure to go to heaven Wink Smile

D.F.

In reply to Message (23859.4.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: Ya know....it just amazes me...

By joey - us Wed 26/07/06 20:04:03 GMT

I for 1 enjoy all of yalls work.

MK: thanks for a free-view section on wamtech-gold

I just spent an hour going over all the pics.

WIR: thanks for all you do. I know all producers

put a lot of time and effort into your sites.

AnthonyX Thanks for all the pics and beautiful ladies.

Also Rod and Elizabeth and Todd and Jen

Thanks for letting us see your beautiful wives

soaked.

In reply to Message (23859.4) Hello Re: Ya know....it just amazes me... html

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 26/07/06 19:16:31 GMT

Best advice is something you've likely already heard: don't take it personally, and don't assume that lack of positive feedback equates to lack of interest/appreciation.

Perhaps it is human nature to be a bit self-centered, especially when the context is so closely tied to gratification - as in surfing the net for erotic pictures. When we find what we like, we quietly enjoy it; when we find nothing, we get frustrated; when we expect to find something enjoyable but instead find something offensive, we get pissed off. When we get pissed off we're most likely to complain.

So... probably safe to assume ratios something like this:

Mood/attitudeSilent : Vocal
Pissed Off2 : 1
Disgusted3 : 1
Frustrated5 : 1
Bored10 : 1
Satisfied20 : 1
Overjoyed50 : 1

Bottom line: the more bent out of shape we are about something, the more likely we will MAKE time to complain. The more satisfied we are, the less likely we will look for time to express our gratitude.

One final point: I think a lot of those posts you referred to are simply reminders or announcements of content updates to established sites or "product lines". The pattern I've seen is that the announcement of a new site launch or "product line" e.g. leon's "street splash" always attracts some amount of feedback because there is something novel about it. A new photoset or video of an established photographer/videographer/model which continues an established style often generates little to no feedback perhaps because there is little one can say beyond "nice update", "keep up the good work", etc. which all starts to sound repetetive and maybe even empty after a while. Not to make excuses for failing to acknowledge all the great effort, but for anyone selling their product, surely all the positive feedback they need can be measured monetarily; negative feedback helps them adjust what they are doing when something isn't selling to expectation. I would agree that it's the people who make all the free contributions who really deserve positive feedback at least once in a while.

In reply to Message (23859) Sad Ya know....it just amazes me...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 26/07/06 15:52:45 GMT

...like post #23844 can generate so much response, when MK's Flav's and my post's below generate nothing Sad Just boggles my mind to the point of why fucking bother with it anymore. I try to tell myself to not pay attention to the lack of responses and I tell y'all too. But I'm finding out more and more that I just can't handle it anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]