MyWetloook

Message # 23859.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello That's the idea ;-) [nt]

Date: Thu 27/07/06 06:37:34 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (23859.3.1.1.1) Happy Should we encourage people to say what they like, instead?

By NAD - au Thu 27/07/06 05:50:33 GMT

Should we encourage people to say what they like, instead?

For instance, the simple fact that Nigel provides this forum to us?  Thank you Nigel!

And the fact that the forum provides to it's community, in no particular order of course:

- pics.

- a marketplace for buyers & sellers of merchandise.

- sometimes - thought-provoking discussions about our interest.  In particular, where else could you get such an exchange of opinions, perspectives and experiences about our interest?

But all of it is free - to every member of the community, whether they post regularly or (like me) usually "lurk".

I actually love how even in this forum for a "shared" interest, that there is such variation in tastes/preferences!

I guess one thing is obvious on the forum: Some contributions are great. Some not so great. Some are to my taste. Some are not so. As Ned reputedly said, "That's life".

I respect those who make the effort to contribute to the forum, whether it's through "links found", a story, pics of themselves or a thoughtful posting.

I admire too those who have gone further and become "producers". Like many forum members, I might not get around to making a purchase, but I might just see my way to supporting Nigel and the forum thru "PayPal"... To do that, I only need to overcome inertia, ignorance of "PayPal" and a reluctance to risk putting financial data on "the web"...

Please excuse this momentary verbosity. That'll do for me for now - what do you think?

NAD

In reply to Message (23859.3.1.1) Hello Re: Please don't encourage people to say what they hate...

By MG - ca Wed 26/07/06 19:54:44 GMT

Crap? I don't think so.....hey can you read it again, perhaps slow down a bit...this is exactly what WETINRED was talking about.  DUH.... I'm outa here...
In reply to Message (23859.3.1) Thumbs Down Please don't encourage people to say what they hate...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 26/07/06 18:14:32 GMT

We have enough of that crap going on already.
In reply to Message (23859.3) Hello Re: Ya know....it just amazes me...

By MG - ca Wed 26/07/06 18:04:55 GMT

Well you know Steve ...your mail reminds me of the one I sent you back a few years ago. It was nearly identical to what you have just posted. And you coached me through it.So many times over and over a few give to the wetlook community. So many do not even have the courtesy to say thankyou or kiss my ass.Some do ...most don't. One thing for sure...You  have given a lot to us all. You keep on going and I and many many more do appreciate the time you put into our passion. Hopefully ................duh....duh       a few will maybe get the hint.....      SAY THANKYOU for the post or I HATE IT  or something.   JEEZE c'mon you guys. Now ya even got WETINRED PISSED....!!!.    MG
In reply to Message (23859) Sad Ya know....it just amazes me...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 26/07/06 15:52:45 GMT

...like post #23844 can generate so much response, when MK's Flav's and my post's below generate nothing Sad Just boggles my mind to the point of why fucking bother with it anymore. I try to tell myself to not pay attention to the lack of responses and I tell y'all too. But I'm finding out more and more that I just can't handle it anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]