minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 22:25:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 23859.10

Subject: Hello Re: Ya know....it just amazes me...

Date: Thu 27/07/06 11:42:45 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am not in a position to agree or disagree with how many respond to your posts, but the one thing that you don't know, or any other of you producers for that matter, is how many of us out here you don't know about.  I would guess there has to be a multitude of us that you know nothing about.  My fiance lets me do the wetlook at anytime, any place, at my whim.  We do the wet thing in the shower at least once a week, but she would be mortified if she knew I was looking at others on the web.  She's a French girl and very private, but hot as hell in the shower.  How do I get past that?  That's why you never hear from me.  You gave me the idea for cryin' out loud, but yet I can't take it a step further and introduce her to your sites.  Suggestions?
In reply to Message (23859) Sad Ya know....it just amazes me...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 26/07/06 15:52:45 GMT

...like post #23844 can generate so much response, when MK's Flav's and my post's below generate nothing Sad Just boggles my mind to the point of why fucking bother with it anymore. I try to tell myself to not pay attention to the lack of responses and I tell y'all too. But I'm finding out more and more that I just can't handle it anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]