minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:39:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23856.3

Subject: Smokin I loved that story. Thanks.

Date: Thu 27/07/06 13:41:12 GMT

Name: WetMartina de

Email: wetmartina@sonnenkinder.org

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
And I viewed the pictures. So one hit you can assign ;-)

Ah, and did I mention I don't like you smoking? [SCNR]

Martina

In reply to Message (23856) Links Clumsy Me: Story and pics. MALE wetlook

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Wed 26/07/06 14:37:15 GMT

http://community.webshots.com/album/552587025dcUlRq

Once more I went paddling. Now I may have bragged a bit about my skills, but some days are just filled with disaster...

As usual, I started my trip from a crowded beach. Expertly I navigated the boat through the beachcrowd, readied my equipment and gracefully entered the boat... And capsised within 50 meters of the shore, still between the playing children. Fully clothed too, in shoes, shorts and T-shirt. Luckily I know how to eskimoroll, so within 10 seconds I was up and paddling again... But now with water dripping out my hair and clothes, and my cockpit feeling like a bathtub, water sloshing around with every paddlestroke.

I thought paddling was to be a dry sport! Luckily I had brought a change of clothes (two, actually) for just this mishap. When the beach was well behind me I pumped some water out of the cockpit, but there was enough left to stand halfway up my crotch, still sloshing around in my pants and shoes, for the next half hour, before finding a deserted beach. Finally some privacy to put on something dry!

But not instantly. When trying to get on the beach I fell out of my boat (3 times) so first I just sat down in the sun to give my clothes time to drip dry. Saves the trouble of wringing them out, and I hate physical exercise. It was a hot day: After 15 minutes or so the dripping had stopped and dry patches started to appear on my shoulders. I took a stroll along the beach, to check if my pants started feeling dry - they didn't. They still felt quite wet actually, so I took another swim still wearing all my clothes, then took them off and wrung them out anyway. From my bag I took some dry underpants, long jeans-like trousers and a white long-sleeved shirt. Ah, dry at last!

But not for long. There was an office chair standing on the beach. I thought: How thoughtful of someone to leave it for me. I dragged it to the shore and sat down on it - to discover that it was soaked with water. Worse still: It wasn't stable. Perhaps that's why it was discarded. It tipped over backwards in 30 centimeters of water. I made some feeble attempts to keep my shirt dry, but in the end only my hat was saved. That is: Until the next capsise, half an hour later.

The wet shirt actually felt quite nice, but the spandex/polyesther pants felt clammy and sticky after an hour or so. Luckily I had more in my bag, so out came my favorite, stretchcotton pants. The shirt stayed on. I made some coffee and sat down on the beach when something unexpected happened. Aren't beaches supposed to be made of SAND? Aren't there any laws on that? I had strong suspicions on this stuff, but decided to perform a thorough scientific test before starting to blame anyone.

- Did it squish between my toes? Yes!

- Did my butt sink in when I sat down? Yes!

- Did it have that distinct smell when I covered my arms with it? Yes!

- When I put some in my neck, did it ooze down instead of falling of? Yes!

- Did I get all dirty, smelly and black when I covered myself with it? Yes!

There was no doubt left in my mind. I was dealing with MUD here, that highly addictive substance that STILL isn't outlawed! And I was COVERED in it!

All the soaking, swimming and splashing I could think of would not get it out of my clothes... Worse, when I was almost looking clean I was drawn back into that pool... I just couldn't resist... I managed to get away by getting in my boat fully covered, paddling to yet another beach (sandy this time) and washing off there, with more swimming, splashing and soaking.

By then the sun was setting, so it was time to head back to the car. I changed clothes once more: I put on my first set, still damp.

In that outfit I arrived back at the beach, not dripping, but still wet. Once more I pulled the kayak through the crowd and put it on top of the car. I had yet another set of dry clothes in the car, but decided not to bother. My country is full of canals and people drive into them all the time. Why would I be different? I might end up soaked again, so I might as well stay soaked.

I shouldn't have worried. I managed to get home without further wet encounters. I survived even McDrive and a gasstation without getting wetter then I was.

I'm home now, but still hesitating to put on dry clothes. As they say: Most accidents happen at home...

Reg

http://community.webshots.com/album/552587025dcUlRq

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]