minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:44:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23838.2

Subject: Hello Re: Answers about water rides.

Date: Tue 25/07/06 14:47:20 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
1.  On a chute the chute tide (Tidal Wave, Jurassic Park, Escape From Pompeii, etc) the impact of the boat with the water in the pond below the drop generates large waves, which then hit the riders and also people standing on the observation bridge over the impact zone.  On river rapids rides, the course has numerous short drops that work like real rapids, splashing water onto the boat.  Some of these rides also have a waterfall.  Some rides have water jets that spectators can pay to shoot at riders and even fellow spectators (they were working for free at Magic Mountain last week! I had a lot of fun with that!), but I haven't heard of water jets being an integral part of a ride.

2.  On chute the chute rides, where a person sits can be a big factor in determining the odds of getting soaked.  The four corners are usually the wettest places to sit, and the middle seat of the middle row the driest.  Front row vs. back row varies depending of the design of the boat.   Boats loaded with lots of fat people usually get wetter than boats with mostly thin people, because more weight makes the boat sit lower in the water.  If you sit straight up, you have a better chance of getting wet.  If you duck down and place your arms in front of you, you improve your odds of not getting soaked.  Like poker, skill can improve your odds of getting the kind of ride you want, but on any given ride, it is luck that matters.  On a river rapids ride, the boat spins at random like a roulette wheel (I just love comparing things to gambling!).  There is nothing you can do to influence the odds. it is strictly luck, just like roulette.  

3.  Almost every amusement park has a few water rides.  If you don't know this, you must not go to amusement parks at all.

4.  Clothes totally run the gamut.  Shorts from Daisy Duke to top of the knee, capri pants, and long pants.  Skirts from micro to Amish.  Tops from bare shoulders and lots of cleavage to long sleeves and high necks.  White and thin and seethrough to thick and black.  Denim, khaki, plain cotton, polyester, and whatever other fabrics that exist.  About the only thing you will rarely see are pantyhose or ties.  One-piece dresses are not common, but occasionally seen.  

5.  What else can I say?  I totally love water rides because one of my other favorite things in life is amusement rides, and this allows me to enjoy two of my absolute favorite things (wetlook and rides) at the same time!  They are also almost the only opportunity I have to see wetlook live and in person, which is so much better than an image on a computer monitor.

In reply to Message (23838) Question Questions about water rides.

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Tue 25/07/06 10:31:13 GMT

There are a lot of pictures of wet people after water ride.

What I'd like to know is:

1)What gets people wet technically (jets from the floor, anything else)?

2)There can be some people completely soaked, some splashed, some dry in the same group. How?

3)Are there many parks with water rides in the US? What about Europe?

4)What clothes do people wear? Regular street clothes? Anything lighter?

5)What else can you say about water rides?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]