Wetlook-Online

Message # 23824.1.1.1

Subject: Info cover from car mechanic

Date: Tue 25/07/06 09:33:48 GMT

Name: Anonymous de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
in the garage good mechanicīs use covers to protect your seat from their clothes. I got one of those and it works. but you have to careful to cover the drivers seat, because some cars side airbags wonīt work.
In reply to Message (23824.1.1) Hello Waterproof carseat

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Tue 25/07/06 02:14:07 GMT

I made the cover myself. I made more then one, actually. The first one was just a large piece of plastic that I could attach to the headrest. That kind should be for sale: They are used in many garages whenever a dirty mechanic has to drive a clean car.

A year ago I upgraded, and made a cover that really fits over the chair, doesn't shift, and doesn't look strange. I make quite some kayakking/wetlook gear myself: Drybags, camerabags, waterproof pouches... Should I make some pictures and put them in my webshots album?

In reply to Message (23824.1) Hello Re: Story: A night at the beach

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Mon 24/07/06 22:58:42 GMT

What is this waterproof cover you put on your seat? Is it something commercially produced for the purpose? I've just been using towels or blankets draped over the seat, but they're not perfect.
In reply to Message (23824) Hello Story: A night at the beach

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Mon 24/07/06 15:59:00 GMT

It had been too long that I had visited the Dutch beach, so this evening, after dinner, I packed some refreshments, an extra sweater and changed, into black jeans, cotton underpants and a blue T-shirt. I drove to Castricum, an hour driving from my home.

When I arrived the sun was shining and there were people around, so I decided to behave - for the moment. I did what many "normal" people do: I took off my shoes, rolled up my pants below my knees and got soaked halfway up my thighs anyway, taking the time to dodge waves at exactly the wrong moment, finding the deepest spots of some channels through the sand and doing a little splashing. Not too much: I was still performing my "normality" act. Only my insane smile could have given me away so far.

The sun left together with all the people, leaving the beach just for me. I put on the sweater (it was getting chilly) and my shoes. Putting on shoes on a sandy beach is a difficult task for many people. They try to rinse off one foot in the water, put on the shoes while hopping on one foot, then trying to perform the whole routine with the other foot. I'm quite good at that routine, having good balance, but why bother? I sat down in the shallow water, soaking the back of my pants, rinsed off my feet and put on my shoes, soaking them immediately. I stood up, feeling the water cascade down my legs, checking if the back of my shirt and sweater were wet enough (you can't be too sure) then took a little run through the waves. Running is great! It gives an enormous amount of splashing, soaking at least your legs and arms, but you never know what more. I like the surprise-factor of that. Once more I sat down with a big "splat" in the small waves, opened my backpack for a can of beer and a cigarette, and took the time to enjoy the last fading colors of the sun.

By then I was fully soaked, but still not cold, and still feeling too dry. I must have spent at least an hour playing like a child: Running through the water, attacking waves, laying down and feeling the waves stream through my clothes, leaving sand everywhere. For a while I just lay still, with my eyes closed, just enjoying the feel of the water - the softhanded mistress that can speak so soothingly...

Then I made a little detour, inspired by Mark: I TOOK MY CLOTHES OFF! Not all of them, I'm not that crazy. I just took off everything below the waist, leaving only my shirt and sweater on, then lay back down. Actually, it was quite nice, feeling the waves caressing my thighs and privates. I could almost understand people who swim naked! Thanks for the tip, Mark! Still, it was nice to put my clothes back on, thoroughly soak them once more, then continue the walk.

It was late when I headed back for my car. Just before leaving the beach I wrung some water out of my clothes (not too much, that would be a waste) to make my appearance more or less acceptable. There are lights on the way to the parking lot, and there's always people around. Most people didn't notice anything strange. There was just an old couple, staring open-mouthed and wide-eyed. They didn't even return my polite greeting. I chuckled about them while I put the waterproof cover over my seat, rinsed the sand of my shoes with a bottle of water (without taking them off) then started the drive home, still soaked.

I just arrived home. My clothes have dried out a bit, but they feel nice and sticky from the salt and the algae. The faint smell of seawater is still around me.

But right now I'm longing for a shower and some dry clothes. Even THAT feeling can be nice, every once in a while!

Reg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]