minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:26:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23822.2

Subject: Thumbs Up For the years spent I was the only one on the planet in to wetlook...

Date: Tue 25/07/06 16:03:24 GMT

Name: Placebo Effect gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....I must agree.
In reply to Message (23822) Hello community

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Mon 24/07/06 14:38:36 GMT

Hi everyone. I am writing to say that I really appreciate this forum! Over the last few days, there have been some fantastic, and important discussions here. Unfortunately I haven't been able to take part in them, becuase I haven't had enough computer access. But you should know that I really enjoyed reading them and I appreciate the comments of everyone who takes the time to write something here.

Also, thanks to the picture finders and takers who regularly post their finds, knowing that there's always someone out there ready to knock them. You should know that there are far more silent supporters than vocal critics.

I think that this forum fills a really important role in my life, and the lives of many others besides, and we shouldn't be afraid to admit that to ourselves, at the very least. Whether its reassurance that we're not alone, that we're not freaks, that we are freaks and it doesn't matter, that everyone else is a freak, whether its a release, an outlet, or a journey of discovery... it doesn't really matter.

Online communities are vague and ephemeral at best. Although we all enjoy the pictures, I think its the discussions that turn this forum into the backbone of the wetlook community.

So give yourselves a pat on the back everyone! And keep it up. (so to speak!)

There. I'm finished gushing...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]