Wetlook-Online

Message # 23816.2

Subject: Talking Feedback

Date: Mon 24/07/06 08:00:05 GMT

Name: regenman nl

Email: regenman@planet.nl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Your pictures are excellent! Most times I visit a wetlook site, I like about 10% of the previews, but on yours, that's about 80%.

That's why I take the time to give some feedback on the design of the website: Because the pictures are worth it.

- On the frontpage, there are two menus. The left one doesn't do anything, so it shouldn't be there. The right one contains just a few items that don't really need a pull-down-menu. The items could just be shown on a static menu.

- After selecting an item from the menu, you have to select it again in the main window. It's a waste of time for your visitors and may be unclear for not-so experienced users.

- From the previews, there is no way back to the main page.

- The text on the main page is out of date. You say full-size pictures will only be shown to members, but they are shown in the preview too.

- You send text to the browsers status bar. Bad idea: You take away information from the user.

- The main page, which should give information and options, mainly shows a picture. It's a nice picture, for sure, but it's not functional.

- It appears you have committed yourself to using flash. Oh well...

- If I understand correctly, a paying customer will have to wait between 0 and 24 hours before getting access. That access will be lost 24 hours later, meaning I can make no planning about when to visit your site. It might be I have access the next evening, but it might also be my access has expired by then.

In my very personal opinion, any interface should draw as little attention as possible. Attention should go to the contents of your site: Your pictures.

Of course, you have every right to make your site to your own liking and ignore any advice I might give. I'm just trying to help.

Reg

In reply to Message (23816) Pictures New on my Website - Preview Pics

By online-wetlook-art - info@online-wetlook-art.com de Mon 24/07/06 07:10:09 GMT

New on my website PREVIEW Pics - looks under menu

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]