minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 16:42:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23811.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Hope this works...

Date: Mon 24/07/06 05:40:11 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email: okmkm@wp.pl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Depends what your class is like. If it is a bunch of happy-go-lucky students like my English or Spanish class at university, it would just be enogh to rent a boat and wait for the wetlook to happen, with these record highs in Warsaw for over a month. In case of a moral formal or older class, I would suggest option 2. Just pretend your hot and jump in. With these extreme waters clothed bathing is considered quite normal. In any case, some of the girls might jump in with you and it really isn't customary to always bring swim suits while going boating. Some might not and some might get in spontanously in clothes even if they do have swim suits (I've seen that in Warsaw many times). Anyway, I'm off to France to cool down in a few days, but when I get back (I inttend to make the trip Internet free :D) I look forward to a great story somewhere in the archive of this forum ;). Good luck!

OT: nah, chose another icon :-P

In reply to Message (23811) Hello Hope this works...

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Mon 24/07/06 04:11:42 GMT

I tried something new today. I invited a class of mine (4 women) to come with me to a lake for some paddleboating/kayaking. But since I only thought of it today, I had no takers  (no surprise). A couple of them might come with me on Thursday (though that of course means they'll be prepared with swimsuits).

Of course, I intend to 'forget' my swimsuit, and wear white underwear. (So the jeans at minimum will _have_ to stay on). But I have to decide-- do I:

a) suggest renting a boat, and fall in

b) suggest renting a paddleboat, get in it normally, but when feeling warm in the middle of the lake, slip out of the boat

c) just wade near the beach in rolled-up jeans while they swim, and see if they coax me in

d) just wade/jump right in

Yes, I know lots of you will say d). Like others on this forum, I'm kinda shy about this, but if d) is the overwhelming answer, I'll try it!

-----

OT: suggestions for message icons, if possible--

rolling eyes (as in, puh-LEEZ)

crossed fingers/pressed thumbs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]