WetlookPro

Message # 23800.1

Subject: Happy LOL

Date: Sun 23/07/06 11:34:02 GMT

Name: regenman nl

Email: regenman@planet.nl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You Daredevil!

I reminds me of something I witnessed, years ago. A group of really young children were cooling there feet in a small pool. Most of them were fully clothed, one of them was naked. (This is not uncommon in the Netherlands: For small children, swimsuits are optional.) All of them were dry, except for their feet.

One of them wanted to go swimming, so she jumped up and said "I'm gonna get my swimsuit!" The naked boy jumped up and said "Me too!"

Reg

In reply to Message (23800) Happy Warm summer nights rock

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sun 23/07/06 11:22:49 GMT

Gotta love the warm summer night. What better way to enjoy a sunset than to hang out in a shallow bay for a good serving of wet clothes - taking the occasional swim, just lying in the water or sitting at the shore. There was nobody around that evening and as it got dark I had a really weird idea. What if I went swimming naked? I have been swimming fully clothed now for many years and I couldn't even remembered when I skinny dipped the last time. So while I was in the water I stripped off and took some strokes. It was fun, but I quickly realized how much more fun wet clothes are. So what's next - swimming in a swimsuit? I don't think that will happen any time soon - I promise to stay true to my fully clothed swims now :-).

Enjoy the great weather while it lasts!

Mark

PS: This was at Del Valle, Livermore, CA. It's the most awesome place for swimming in clothes (great weather year round, private and public areas as desired, water easily accessible). However, I have never noticed any other wetlookers. Has anybody else been there?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]