Wetlook-Online

Message # 23789

Subject: Video Japanese wetlook DVDs

Date: Sun 23/07/06 02:49:55 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is just an FYI for anyone interested in Japanese wetlook DVDs. Fetish World (Japan) now has an English language page, and they accept internet credit card orders from foriegn countries. They handle The Moonface DVDs, Office Lady Special DVDs and the ones produced by the Shyukou Club. Just go to the English page (URL bellow) and click on "Search by Categories". Under the category "THe World of Feti the Deep", click the Messy & Wet button. There you will find four pages of DVDs that you can order. Most have hour running times and cost from 4 to 6 thousand yen. I recommend any of the Moonface and Shyukou Club ones. To see previews and pix from them, you can visit those sites. One cautionary note: the video system used is Japanese NTSC. That system IS compatible with North American NTSC, but, of course, will not work with PAL or SECAM systems (You non-NTSC guys will need a player with a digital converter).

Here is the URL:

http://www.fetish-world.jp/english/home.html

Stay Wet,

Kerry

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]