WetlookPro

Message # 23774.6.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Human beings are not able to share a piece of land

Date: Sun 23/07/06 18:35:17 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We have similar liability issues here in Canada as you do in the US. I guess we'll have to see what the situation is in Germany, but I'd be surprised if there is any significant difference.
In reply to Message (23774.6.1) Hello Re: Re: Human beings are not able to share a piece of land

By RoscoeBC - us Sun 23/07/06 17:46:41 GMT

I don't know about where you are, but here in the USA, someone would be insuring that property for liability.  How much it cost them to insure it would depend greatly on who is allowed to use it, and when (supervised, unsupervised).  Most likely they have guards because guards are cheaper than insurance, that would likely be the case here.  Have you asked them what the issue is?  You could always ask them if you could pay for access, to cover your share of the expenses?
In reply to Message (23774.6) Hello Re: Human beings are not able to share a piece of land

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 23/07/06 16:25:44 GMT

Humans not able to share a piece of land.

Interesting statement. IMHO not only does it sum up your situation but also describes rather succinctly the whole Isreal thing. Never mind who started it, or who did what to whom, it's about some people who want a place they can call "home", and some other people who think they don't belong there. You can add all sorts of refinements, whys and wherefors (off topic for this forum), but the kernel remains.

If you want a convenient swimming hole, it seems to me you have 2 choices:

1.  Lobby your local government to try and BUY back the land for public use (good luck)

2.  Move somewhere else

You can't make someone share what they own (or lease) if they don't want to. Suppose I lived next door to someone who had a swimming pool. Nothing I can do legally will force my neighbour to allow me access to it. But, making friends with the neighbour may result in gaining access to the pool. Kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

You can complain 'til the cows come home, but complaining on this forum won't change anything. When that land was purchased, the buyer acquired certain rights - like control over who can come onto it. The tennant (scuba club) can only act within certain limits, but I'd guess they, as tennants, have all the rights to defend the property against trespass that the owner does. I'm guessing that as tennants, they probably have an obligation to the owner to do so. Unless there is a legal loophole somewhere you can exploit, you have to either find somewhere else to swim (or perhaps live), or do without. I'm guessing the scuba club has probably figured out exactly where the laws stand with respect to the property, trespass, and enforcement against trespass. The barbed wire incident you described earlier was probably a learning opportunity where they found out exactly how far they can go. Why not visit your town hall and do some research - read up on exactly what your laws say about property ownership, and what is contained in the deed for that property. Who knows, maybe the lease is registered there too. If you've got a case, that's where you'll find out.

In the meantime, you should not hesitate to call the cops on anyone who blocks access to your parking lot.

Good luck

In reply to Message (23774) Angry Human beings are not able to share a piece of land

By Robbi - de Sat 22/07/06 14:58:56 GMT

The lake at which I live close to has been a wetlook goldmine for a long time. I used to get wet there and you could see a lot of wetlook almost every day. Now the tenant has engaged a security service. The lake is encircled by a dozent black sheriffs with dogs 24 hours a day. This morning they ran arround the lake with their dogs and megaphones and ordered people to leave the area. I met them a few minutes ago because their cars were parked in the no stopping zone and blocked the way to my car park.

Imagine you live not even 100 meters from a lake, and you can not go there because someone is not willing to share this spot of nature.

I wonder when the divers start fireing rockets at people who just want to go swimming.

Black sheriffs with dogs... it's so rediculous!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]