WetlookPro

Message # 23774.2

Subject: Sad Similar story for me and the wife today

Date: Sat 22/07/06 15:15:23 GMT

Name: Jameswetjeans ex

Email: richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

went to my favourite beauty spot in the Yorkshire Dales, place called Appletreewick, great when hot

loads of girls for their for picnics, by the riverside, hot days, you can see quite a lot of wetlook, but the farmer doesn't allow anyone down there anymore, its shit for the local Village I think, but can see his point in a way, people leaving rubbish.

on another note further down the little village, theres a campsite, which is booked up eery weekend until september, but we've booked through the week in August, down there, you can camp and go straight in the river, so planning to get wet alot in the 3 days we'll be there

I only found out about the farmer thing, because, they're was a couple of Scout leaders and there only allowing scouts and guides which isn't fair.

also, I'd taken my rubber dinghy, BUT, further down the road a place called Bolton Abbey was ok, but it started to rain and the weather was cloudy so put alot of people off, but didn't stop me

Worse luck, went to blow the rubber dinghy up, realised I'd forgot the plug for it, which capped off a shit day, so I just ended up wading in the water with my blue jeans and grey t-shirt, wife didn't mind, I'd taken a pair of shorts to change into later on!!!! but, I got some strange looks, because alot of guys just had shorts on.

on the wetlook side, disappointment this time, apart from a lady of about 30 playing on her dinghy with her young daughter, lady had black trousers on and white top and when it got wet, you could see the bra through the top, so nothing to write about.

Will let you know about our camping trip in August

James

In reply to Message (23774) Angry Human beings are not able to share a piece of land

By Robbi - de Sat 22/07/06 14:58:56 GMT

The lake at which I live close to has been a wetlook goldmine for a long time. I used to get wet there and you could see a lot of wetlook almost every day. Now the tenant has engaged a security service. The lake is encircled by a dozent black sheriffs with dogs 24 hours a day. This morning they ran arround the lake with their dogs and megaphones and ordered people to leave the area. I met them a few minutes ago because their cars were parked in the no stopping zone and blocked the way to my car park.

Imagine you live not even 100 meters from a lake, and you can not go there because someone is not willing to share this spot of nature.

I wonder when the divers start fireing rockets at people who just want to go swimming.

Black sheriffs with dogs... it's so rediculous!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]