minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:37:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23763.11.1

Subject: Exclamation Don't use IE then...

Date: Mon 24/07/06 20:58:47 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's really that simple. DO NOT USE IE if you're worried about security. Firefox for example does not use ActiveX. I don't know if Opera does, but I hope not!

On the other hand, sites built with Flash are retarded. Battling with another Joe Shmoe's attempt at re-inventing the graphical user interface gets on my nerves. Firefox, I can middle-click to open each image in a new tab (cmd-click in iCab for Macintosh), and then roll the mousewheel over the tab bar to cycle the images (or ctrl-page up/down) -- this is control over the browsing experience that is lost through Flash-based sites even if they work properly in the first place, but this site has a strange scrolling pane that won't sit still or scroll properly.

Flash has its uses, but this is not one of them.

In reply to Message (23763.11) Sad Re: new website

By MaK - dk Mon 24/07/06 00:53:25 GMT

Your web site uses Flash. It may look fancy, but it requires that you reduce your browser safety to medium and enable the use of active-x objects. I - and probably many others - will never open an unknown site with sexual content with less than maximum safety. I will rather miss some pics than having my computer infected by virus or spyware. If you want trafic to your site, forget the fancy stuff and make it visible with the browser safety set to high.
In reply to Message (23763) Hello new website html

By online-wetlook-art - info@online-wetlook-art.com de Sat 22/07/06 04:21:39 GMT

new web page www.online-wetlook-art.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]