Wetlook-Online

Message # 23754.3

Subject: Wow Re: what happened today

Date: Sat 22/07/06 11:24:20 GMT

Name: Pt cz

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thats awesome. I cant believe that so many girls like getting wet in clothes. I hope, a one day when the Earth will get hotter, people will be warned to not go on sunshine without clothes not excepting the swimming. Wow, that will be a heaven.

Anyway, the story is great. I wish you much more days like that.

In reply to Message (23754) Info what happened today

By sjakie - nl Fri 21/07/06 14:55:35 GMT

It was a very hot day here in Holland with tempatures above 33 degrees celcius. I decided to go for a swim in the lake at my town and I telephone to a good (girl)friend of mine if she want to join me. She said yes an together we biked to the lake. The lake had several small beaches and one big beach. We decided to search a small beach for ourselves and we find a small one near a bikingroad (a road only for bikers, through the nature).

I said to my girlfriend (don't understand me wrong, she is married with a good friend of mine, but that good friend is in the Dutch Army and is searching for the Taliban in afghanistan now). that I must protect myself from the sun and decided to swim in my t-shirt and a swimshort. My skin was already red from the sun.  Karin (the name of that girlfriend) said to me she always swim in a shirt when she was a teenager. It was a hype those years for girls to swim in a shirt and she said that she always like it. The beach we are swimming was very isolated and most of the people at the lake don't see us.

Karin dived in in her yellow shirt and short and I joined her. It was a great swim. We came out of the water when two girls on fully packed bikes stopped at our spot, sweating a lot. the girls was having a biking holiday and go from campingplace to campingplace. They asked to us if they can join us at our little beach because they must swim in what they wearing and they don't want to be the only one at the lake. The girls has seeing us coming out the water in a shirt and a short.

One girl was black, very goodlooking and she was wearing long tight blue jeans (with this weather) and a red top. The other girl was white and she was wearing a bikerpence with a biker green shirt.

Both girls take there shoes off for my eyes and dive in fully clothed. they swim for a little moment and asked my air krokodile to play with in the water. I said allright, but only if we can join you.

Karin and I dive in and have a lot of fun with these girls. Both are frome The Hague. The jeans was in the water very shiny and the girl in that jeans has a wonderful ass. After the swim we give them a drink and we talk a little. The black girl said this was the first time she swims in jeans and she liked it. After a half hour both girls dived in again swim a little, came out, thank us for our hospitality (they don't see this in the Hague) and get on the bike totally wet. What a day.

Tomorrow it is very hot again, Karin goes wit me again and we want the same spot.

Sorry no pics

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]