minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:28:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 23750.1.2.2

Subject: Hello It's a matter of perspective...

Date: Fri 21/07/06 14:20:06 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm quite happy with young women's casual fashion -- t-shirts and skirts/jeans/trousers (pants/slacks/whatever you want to call them), and soft sweaters. Maybe there were better way back, but I'm reasonably happy with what I see now.
In reply to Message (23750.1.2) Hello Re: Re:IMO...those are about as bad as...

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 21/07/06 13:50:09 GMT

It must be because we old timers are getting too old these days......cos it seems to me that whenever there are new fashion trends...things just get worse and worse.

All you have to do is look at the evolution of jeans....from the 1970's styles to the present day......and then wish how the hands of time could be turned backwards.

The irony is....as far as jeans as concerned....what was once considered to be really stupid and the source of all jokes....is no longer considered stupid, but fashionable today....i.e. in the past...when you saw somebody's butt crack hanging out cos their jeans had slipped too low....this was always considered to a somebody who must be a complete moron (like Onslow on Keeping Up Appearances) ...or associated with obese plumbers or construction workers...and a source to be made fun of. But these days...the low rider butt crack showing phenomina is something that now appears to be a fashion statement.....

Another common "joke" in the 1960's.....was to make fun of old men....who would wear "redundant clothing"....i.e. a guy who wears a belt to hold his pants up, and also wears braces (suspenders) as well...and people would laugh and say what an idiot he was....cos why do you need a belt to hold your trousers up....if you already have a pair of suspenders (or braces)......yet.....what do we see today......total redundancy on the part of women....who wear miniskirts....with shorts on underneath.....duhh....if you are going to wear shorts...whats the point of wearing the skirt then......ha ha

I guess we can blame the advent of "clown clothing" on Madonna...who started it all in the 1980's....cos whetever ridiculous outfit she would wear in her music videos....suddenly became the next fashion trend. If Madonna had worn men's y fronts on her head....that would have become the next fashion trend...ha ha.

Frankly, I would like to use Dr Who's Tardis and just go back to the 1960's ....which was a time when you could actually  tell the difference betwen male and female fashions....ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (23750.1) Thumbs Down Re:IMO...those are about as bad as...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Fri 21/07/06 13:28:16 GMT

...Capri styles or cargo style pants, not only wet but dry as well. I just don't think they're very flattering on the woman. Tho they always say their comfortable, which that may be the case but I still think their ugly looking. No difference with the rolled up jeans, either Sad
In reply to Message (23750) Question new fashion trend: when will we see it in wetlook?

By Desert Hawk - us Fri 21/07/06 11:34:14 GMT

This year's hot fashion trend for women is nice shorts that come to the top of the knee, with a nice blouse and jacket.  I personally find this very attractive on many women.  And like everything else, it would look even better wet! However, I have never seen any wetlook pictures of a woman dressed this way.  None of my webshots/flickr searches have found any, either.  I have found some pictures of wet knee-length shorts, but they are almost always either denim or technically swim trunks, and paired with a T-shirt.  The closest I have seen was a webshot posted by someone else of a teenage girl wearing knee-length tan khaki shorts and a polo shirt.  So how about it?  Anybody up to making pictures of a wet woman wearing  nice knee-length shorts with a nice blouse (full size) and nice jacket?  Anybody find any webshots/flickr pictures of a woman wet dressed like this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]