minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 01:15:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23749

Subject: Hello Girls trown in. One more true story from me.

Date: Fri 21/07/06 11:22:39 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thrown in.

Sometimes girls really want to get wet, but are unable to make up their minds. What should be done in this case? Maybe, it'll be a good idea to carry her into the water? Who knows... Here are three stories.

Once when I was on a beach, I saw a girl in a summer dress, being carried into the lake by a boy.

-Only not in clothes! Please! Please! Please! Only not in clothes! Please! Please! Please!; she was whining very pitifully, like a small puppy. She said the words of her prayer again and again. Paying no attention to what she was saying, the boy carried her into the water and put her down. But when she got wet, her attitude changed at once, a smile appeared on her face, and she went swimming, and she didn't want to come out of the water.

One day I saw a girl, standing  very close to the water. She was wearing jeans, an unbuttoned shirt and a bikini bra under her shirt.

Two boys raised her and carried her into the water.

-Not in clothes! - She begged them. No! Please! Let me take them off!

They carried her into the water and put her down and got her jeans wet up to the knee.

She went to the beach and continued standing quite close to the water. They carried her again and once again she began imploring them not to make her swim in clothes. This time they got all her jeans wet. Then she went somewhere and I lost sight of her. Did she go to take off her clothes? I thought so. But when I was leaving about forty minutes later, I saw her, still in the same clothes, standing and drying off in the sun. So she had changed her mind about taking her clothes off. Why? Was it really possible, that she found out that she had forgotten to put on her bikini bottoms? Is it possible at all? And why did she say she wanted to take her clothes off? Or rather, she enjoyed the way her wet jeans felt on her skin so much that she didn't want to take them off!

But there are girls who seem to want to spoil fun for everyone, including themselves.

One evening a group of young people came to the beach. Two girls didn't have any swimming costumes, so the only thing they could do was to walk very close to the water, looking at the water longingly, or just getting their feet wet.  One of them was in blue jeans and a top and the other in a skirt and a top. Then unexpectedly even for herself, I think, the girl in jeans walked into the water, and got her jeans up to mid-thigh wet, but she returned to the shore very quickly.

-Come, come, come-her friends shouted to her. Let's go swimming with us.

-I'm already wet!

All her friends tried hard to persuade her to go swimming, but all in vain.

-My clothes are too expensive. - She objected.

-But your jeans are already wet.

-But if I go swimming, I'll never dry out!

A funny situation, isn't it? Everyone did their best to persuade her, she wanted to go swimming too, but decided not to go on principle. So what could her friends do? To use force, of course. Her boyfriend with another boy raised her and carried her to the water. And she used bad language, shouted and screamed.  She behaved as if they wanted to throw her into a burning lake of fire, not into the water, perfectly harmless for clothes and body. They let her go. A few minutes later her boyfriend made the last desperate attempt to get her into the water. He took her in his arms and wanted to go into the water with her in his clothes. And once again, she screamed and yelled and swore! So he put her down where the water was knee-deep, and it didn't get her jeans wetter.

The other girl didn't resist, and when two boys threw her in, she went swimming and had lots of fun.

Perhaps in other circumstances, I would be glad to see a girls getting ¾  of her jeans wet. Besides she was very pretty. But I expected to see more, and was about to see more. So I was disappointed, as well as everyone who saw it I believe.    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]