MyWetloook

Message # 23744.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Yes, Even men - in a different way

Date: Mon 24/07/06 03:44:36 GMT

Name: regenman nl

Email: regenman@planet.nl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Perhaps men are less vulnerable to stalking and the typical harassment that girls might get - but there are other ways to harrass people. For instance: A gay man might not be stalked: He will just be beaten up in the streets, find deaththreats painted on his windows, find that the neighbours will not talk to him and that children are warned against him. People tend to be scared of anything they don't understand. I'm not gay, but wetlook falls in the same category.

I know at least 1 guy that's obsessively online and would LOVE to expose me, in any humiliating way he can, to everyone I know, never mind the consequences to himself.

I got a nice lesson on blackmail some time ago - from a five-year-old girl, no less. I was playing with her. Her mother called her away for something (to wash her hands before dinner?) and when she came back she mumbled "Stupid mum". Some time later I wanted her to do something (Pick up a toy?) and tried to blackmail her: "If you don't do it, I'll tell your mum what you called her". I was just teasing her, of course. She looked me in the eyes for just a second, then went straight over to her mother and said "Mom? I called you stupid".

Both her mom and me burst out laughing.

As young as she was, this girl took the only action you can take when being blackmailed - instantly and without hesitation.

In reply to Message (23744.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1) Hello Even men?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 23/07/06 20:07:02 GMT

I realise that women do run something of a risk with the Internet (and I know someone who has a stalker or three), but I don't know about men. I am not aware that men in general ever get stalked or blackmailed in this way (at least, beyond the occasional case as there will be of anything), but how about by gay men? I suppose we could attract gay male stalkers? I am not sure why anyone would try to blackmail you about wet photos though. And how? What would their threat be? If you don't have a real name listed, what could they do?

My main concern has been about bandwidth more than anything, but with Steve WIR's insistence, I did post some photos of myself at the Styx forum, hosted on my own site. No-one took any notice :-) OK, I got a few hundred people open the topic, but no comments, from either men or women. D'oh. (I don't fear being stalked as I'm really not that interesting and no-one takes any notice of me in the first place ;-) )

So I don't have any incentive now. I only seek to attract women so there is very little point in showing pictures of me wet. I don't do anything particularly interesting about getting wet, so I can't give other men ideas and show them what people get up to, since, I don't really.

In reply to Message (23744.1.1.1.1.1.2.1) Lookout Some more lame excuses...

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Sun 23/07/06 04:51:36 GMT

Telcontar:

>> Women like to see faces...

>> Hidden faces also prevent you from seeing the facial expresssions...

>> There is no reason to put your real name anywhere you put your photo...

All true, all true... But I have some more lame excuses.

First: I not only post on WWF, but also on UMD, with some messy and muddy pictures. If I showed my face here, it would easily be tracable to those pictures. In itself, that still shouldn't be a problem...

My main problem is, that in general I don't trust people. I've been bullied and embarrassed to many times in my youth. It's quite possible that of the 3000 people that have visited my webshots by now, at least one or two are not actually into wetlook, but just looking for people they can bully or even blackmail. Exactly that happened the last two days on UMD, to a nice messy girl. The fun has been short for the bully in question: His name is publicly revealed, he is banned from the forum and can expect to hear from his provider and from the police - but still, these people can be a major nuisance. Any bully or blackmailer trying to harrass me can expect the same treatment, but still, the risks outweigh the benefits.

So, no faces - for now. But keep pestering me and I might change my mind. :-)

Reg

In reply to Message (23744.1.1.1.1.1.2) Hello Faces?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 22/07/06 14:03:21 GMT

Women like to see faces. If you're one of those people like Shoesneaker who's making pictures to show women, then the face should be included. When I look at women, I also want to see their face. With photos of men, having the head removed from the image just looks odd, and draws your attention to something other than what you're meant to be looking at. Blurred faces and, worse, faces that have been scribbled over in Paintbrush look conspicuously wrong and very strange, if not completely ridiculous (which is what scribbling on them does).

Hidden faces also prevent you from seeing the facial expresssions -- no smiles, no eyes to look into.

There is no reason to put your real name anywhere you put your photo, although on somewhere like Webshots it could be found accidentally. Flickr I believe let you have private albums, that you can show people but cannot be discovered accidentally by your boss while he's surfing unless he, too, happens to visit the WWF and then you may find he wants to be your best buddy ;-P

In reply to Message (23744.1.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: Re: Re: Sounds about right. But...?

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sat 22/07/06 09:04:44 GMT

"That can be tested! I'll make a new wetlookset ASAP and post it with the male-warning on the subject line. Let's see what the view count on that one will be".

That's a great idea. But after you've done it, please tell us about the results. It's really interesting. (Though I'm not interested in male wetlook, I'm interested in human psycology). And it's an interesting experiment. Thank you in advance.

But why do you have to conceal your face? In case somebody can recognise you? Frankly speaking, only two my closest friends know about my wetlook hobby, and I have no idea, if I had pics of myself to post and decided to post them, would I show my face? I think, rather yes than no. But I'm not sure.

In reply to Message (23744.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Sounds about right. But...?

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Fri 21/07/06 15:28:12 GMT

AnthonyX >> Could be that folks just expect "male" to appear on the subject line, not in the body of the message. Not seeing it on the subject line, perhaps they just dive in, looking for the URL and BAM! regenman gets the view count, viewer gets what he didn't expect.

That can be tested! I'll make a new wetlookset ASAP and post it with the male-warning on the subject line. Let's see what the view count on that one will be.

By the way: I know male wetlook is not much appreciated. I don't even enjoy it myself! Although I think I look pretty neat in some of my pics. :-) . However, I DO like to know that there's other guys out there, like me, that enjoy swimming in their clothes. I like to know what kind of places they prefer, what kind of clothes... How daring they are in picking their spots and their outfit. It's encouraging that I'm not alone. That's why I like to share my stories and add pictures. If someone even likes them: So much the better.

@Anthony: Your site, "the joys of wet clothing", http://www.jowc.net , does a great job at showing just that. It seems to be down at the moment - I should revisit it some time and reread the stories.

In reply to Message (23744.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Sounds about right. But...?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 21/07/06 13:12:44 GMT

Could be that folks just expect "male" to appear on the subject line, not in the body of the message. Not seeing it on the subject line, perhaps they just dive in, looking for the URL and BAM! regenman gets the view count, viewer gets what he didn't expect.

Someone surfing for pictures might be inclined to filter out all the "irrelevancies" (text) and just focus on the URL. Yes, it's there, right above the link, but any of the straight guys who blew past it would argue that it was "buried" in the text of the post.

In reply to Message (23744.1.1) Hello Re: Sounds about right. But...?

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Fri 21/07/06 10:49:50 GMT

The link is clearly marked as male. Are there so many people who don't the word, or who are to lazy to read just one word instead of opening the link? But it seems to me that the discussion that followed the original post also made some people wonder what it was all about. Like me now. I never open male links, but in this case I got a little curious.
In reply to Message (23744.1) Hello Sounds about right

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 21/07/06 07:52:27 GMT

Numbers have been bandied about for years, but at least a couple of years ago, it was speculated that there were about 5000 people worldwide who are into wetlook and actively use the internet in connection with their interest (forum posting or just lurking, buying pictures/videos, subscribing to online content sites). I think it's fair to assume that numbers have climbed, and to attribute the increase mostly to more of the people already into wetlook discovering all the sites which cater to it.

Of these numbers, it's a good bet that most have found this forum, and most of those will explore picture posts like your webshots gallery.

Bottom line: 2500 to 3000 views should come as no surprise. And no, most of us are not really into male wetlook - all those views are coming from guys expecting to find pics of girls and not discovering the true nature of the pics until AFTER the view has been counted.

Post some pics of pretty girls getting wet, explicitly say so in a forum announcement, and then see the response you'll get. Probably double the number of views, if not more.

In reply to Message (23744) Question 2,688 views !?

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Fri 21/07/06 06:38:42 GMT

My 4-picture album on webshots, uploaded two days ago, has had 2688 views by now. Incredible, a bit scary - but also gratifying.

Since the album was only mentioned on this forum, I suspect that most, if not all, of those visitors opened my post here. Am I right? Is this forum THAT populair?

Reg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]