Wetlook-Online

Message # 23727.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wet Hair Movies Wanted

Date: Fri 21/07/06 13:54:34 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hm, the Wet in Red video archive http://www.wetinred.com/ may be a good bet (not free though), or all the sites like Styx, Minx, Wetlook Unlimited etc. Depends whether you really want to see slow soakings or just wet hair in general.
In reply to Message (23727.1) Hello Re: Wet Hair Movies Wanted

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 20/07/06 23:41:00 GMT

It's been awhile since he posted here, but one site with some wet hair and hairwashing is www.tlhs.org    .  You will have to search through a lot of general long hair stuff, but there are hairwashing videos for sale there, many of them in the shower fully clothed.  There used to be a site called "shampoogirl".  I don't remember the URL or even know if it's still around, but it focused on hairwashing, and also often showed fully clothed in the shower.  
In reply to Message (23727) Hello Wet Hair Movies Wanted

By wethairman - spls427@yahoo.com uu Thu 20/07/06 13:00:52 GMT

I'm searching for some wet hair videos or clips of women just getting their hair wet or washing it whether it be in the sink, shower, bathtub, pool, or however.  I would like to see hair start completely dry and watch it get totally wet.  Or if anyone has any of these videos or has a wife or girlfriend that would let you film them for personal trade, I have tons of wetlook material I'd be willing to exchange.  Please email to spls427@yahoo.com, if you'd be interested in trading some wetlook material.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]