Wetlook-Online

Message # 23719.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: See here........

Date: Thu 20/07/06 08:17:27 GMT

Name: wet sweatshirts uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I sense a feeling of bitterness from his post, (reposted below) and it's a big shame. I really liked a lot of his work, but he came up with the "groundbreaking" idea of making all of his videos that you bought into a kind of 3-day rental, rather than a permanent purchase, like all the other wetlook sites I pay money to.

I feel this was a big mistake, and when the wetlook world appeared quite vociferously resistant to this 3 day rental scheme, I seem to remember him being equally stern in his resistance to release his videos. In fact he made one video that I was REALLY excited to buy, and as soon as I heard that he was selling his videos online, I leapt at the offer.

Unfortunately (luckily?) I discovered that I'd only be able to watch them for 3 days, and then they wouldnt work, and I felt this was totally unnacceptable, providing way too poor value for money compared to the other videos I'd bought.

He appeared to dig his heels in, and wouldn't budge in the face of his customer's opinions, and I can only guess that the take up of his video rental scheme didn't gain many subscribers. As I said before, I think it's a big shame, and I can't be the only one that was initially excited and keen and then gutted to find out that I'd only be able to watch the videos for 3 days.  

If only he'd change the format to a purchase, rather than a rental, I think he'd make a lot more money from us. I accept that torrent based piracy exists, but in reality, theres only a few illegal wetlook videos available online, and in no way is ALL wetlook content ever produced available via bittorrent. In fact, the last time I looked, about a couple of months ago, there were about 8 videos, out of the hundreds that have been released.

Come back Jim, let us BUY your videos permanently, and make some money, like the other wetlook producers must be! :-)

Regarding DVD prices,I've just taken a quick look at how much the DVDs are, and as far as I can see, the cheapest way to buy a DVD is to pay $80!!! ok, you get 8 scenes, but thats a hell of a lot of money to pay if you only want 1 scene!  the way the other DVD sellers do it is make a master DVD with say 5 scenes on it, and get it professionally duplicated (by my company for example) :-) for under £4 all in, and sell it for £15-20.

WS.

This is what jim posted:

Thanks, I'm glad there are still people around that appreciate my work.

I've been very busy with other things lately.  But to be honest, there's very little motivation for me to make any more videos.  It seems like every Joe Schmoe with a camera and a wetlook fetish has their own paysite now, and DVDs don't sell like they used to.

Everyone will say "Well Jim, that's because paysites are more economical for customers," and I don't disagree with that.  I simply don't have the time or desire to change my format to a membership site, and my experience is that lowering DVD prices will NOT significantly increase sales.

If/when the market conditions change, I'll consider putting out more videos...but until that happens, it's just not a productive use of my time.

Jim

http://www.wetlookunlimited.com

http://www.legsunlimited.com

In reply to Message (23719.1) Oooh See here........

By Anonymous - uu Thu 20/07/06 05:08:28 GMT

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?23475.1
In reply to Message (23719) Question What happens with "WETLOOK UNLIMITED" ?

By Rudolf Metzl - uu Thu 20/07/06 03:39:00 GMT

Any Ideas when Vol. 25 will be ready ? I miss new scenes.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]