Wetlook-Online

Message # 23718.1

Subject: Wow Re: £10 to jump in

Date: Thu 20/07/06 06:40:54 GMT

Name: Giotto de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Lucky guy...i hope next time is not so far!
In reply to Message (23718) Crown £10 to jump in

By Daniel - gb Thu 20/07/06 03:25:52 GMT

Crown

I Thought I would share this true story that happend yesterday in hampsterly forrest.

This happend yesterday, Myself  my girlfriend and her sister went for a day out at a local nature park, We had been before and noticed that you could go swimming in the river that runs through it. When planing this day out we thought we might end up going for a swim so we took a spare change of clothes etc.

Katy (18) my girlfriends sister is about 5.8ft fit with dark straight hair  is a keen footy fan. We picked her up she came out the house with a full newcastle united strip on including the socks, shorts, shirt!!!

We carried on to the park and had great day out we were not going to go in the water because it was a bit chillie and you know what lasses are like we went near the river and had some food. whilst sitting there I said to katy "II'll give you £10 if youdare jump in" To my supprise she said "give me £10 then" so I got £10 out my wallet.  I could not belive my eyes I was so exited she walked down to the edge of the bank took of her trainers and slowly stuck her foot in the water, she then stood back up and jumped in, Fu*k I could not belive it. she only spent about a minute in the river and then got strait back out up the bank. She was compleatly soaked she still had all of her clothes on and she looked quite sexy with her strip on. when we got back to the car she took her shirt of but left her bra, socks, shorts on she looked great! she rolled her socks up to her thies to help them dry out. she sat in the back of the car still with the rest of her wet clothes on and a towel until we got home.

I did not get any pictures, but next time I will make sure to take a camera and another £10.   We might be going back soon!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]