minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 19:43:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23711.3

Subject: Idea Re: Seattle Centre Fountain? Worth a trip?

Date: Fri 21/07/06 15:05:10 GMT

Name: Wetinterest us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Another good option in the Pacific Northwest, about 150 mi south of Seattle, is Salmon Street Springs in Portland OR.  This weekend they are predicticting temps in the high 90's in Portland.  I have observed this fountain many times on trips to Portland in the summer. Although a majority of the wet folks are kids, I have never failed to see young moms, 18+ teens, or twentysomething ladies decide to walk through the fountains and get wet.  The Fountain is located at the end of Salmon Street right at Riverfront Park. Next weekend ( July 27, 28, 29, 30) there will be a huge beer festival in Riverfront Park and that is usually a great opportunity to see ladies with a bit of a beer buzz cooling off and offering visions of wetlook. If in the area very worth checking out.
In reply to Message (23711) Hello Seattle Centre Fountain? Worth a trip?

By Anonymous - uu Wed 19/07/06 16:46:57 GMT

Just would like to know if it is worth to travel 150 miles south to go to the International Fountain.

Temperatures are going to be in the 90's this weekend and i wonder if this fountain is a great place for wetlook.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.169 seconds to generate ]