minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 04:37:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 23706

Subject: Question Wetlook.tv profiles (to Alex and Robby)

Date: Wed 19/07/06 12:02:38 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I attempted to create a wetlook.tv profile about a week and a half ago (not this past weekend but the one before) and although the site accepted it successfull, my profile has never appeared. The URL at which it is supposed to appear is still a 404 to this day and I am not in the list of people. Will the site notify me by e-mail (since I left my address) once you're approved my profile or do I just have to keep checking back to see?

There was no space to list my website address (which is a nice thing to be able to do) and since I have not been assigned a password, I can never go back and put it in or otherwise alter the profile if, say, my e-mail address should change (new ISP or due to spam etc) or I want to alter my comments about myself. There is nowhere that I can see where you can log in to change your profile anyway, and I also presume that when people leave you a comment in the comments box, the site won't mail me a copy? (Since I forgot to note in the profile that I will never remember to check back to look for comments! I guess I'll have to leave myself a comment if and when my profile appears)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]