minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:12:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23701.1.1.2.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: I would concur...

Date: Thu 20/07/06 08:20:35 GMT

Name: regenman nl

Email: regenman@planet.nl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Advertise wetlook as a survival skill? I like it, but can't we do better then that? How about this for an advertisement:

(Warning: Attempt at humor)

We proudly present the newest in scientifically invented skincare, the

SOAKSUIT (tm)

SoakSuit will help you moisterize your skin, while at the same time adding oxygen and balancing your electrical stresslevels. Using it is extremely easy: Put it on, then soak it.

SoakSuit is made of 100% cotton, which is well known for its ability to absorb water. By wearing it wet, you allow your skin to interact with the water in the cotton, relaxing and cooling your skin. The oxygen that is trapped in the cotton will dissolve in the water, allowing your skin to breath at the same time. Since wet cotton is an electrical conductor, any built-up voltage on your skin will dissappate into the suit and from there into the ground. The surplus electrons will just drip from the suit, just like the water does.

SoakSuit can be worn in the shower, the bathtub, outdoors under a sprinkler, in any stream or lake, or even in the sea. SoakSuit is lightweight and easy to pack, so you can take it wherever you go. Wherever there is water, you can take care of your skin!

SoakSuit is best worn in warm surroundings: Indoors in a heated room, or outdoors in warm weather. Tip: When the weather is hot, you can use SoakSuit just to keep you cool!

SoakSuit(tm) consists of a complete costume: Pants or skirt, shirt, 2 sets of underpants and 2 sets of socks. A bra is optional. Check your local dealer for sizes, colors and colorcombinations. SoakSuit(tm) is for sale in any shop that sells clothes.

In reply to Message (23701.1.1.2.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: I would concur...

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Thu 20/07/06 03:05:46 GMT

--English note: the people were resuscitated. Reanimation is what Frankenstein did with the body parts he used to build his monster! Notice that English has to choose the word that's harder to spell... --

Okay, now that that's over with...

I wonder if we could 'advertise' wetlook as a survival method? Make sure that safety rules include a sentence about finding water to get into, as well as the fact that ifyour clothes are wet, then the water drying off them is doing the work of your sweat. I actually wonder how many of the heat sufferers thought 'Gee, I sure wish I had my swimsuit. I can't swim without it.'

Oh, the silliness of culture.

In reply to Message (23701.1.1.2.2.1.1) Hello Re: I would concur...

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Thu 20/07/06 02:41:24 GMT

Thanks for your comments, Wetnyld, Todd, WetMartina and Telcontar. I just wanted to be sure.

As an addition to my "boring" story: On the day I was hanging around on the riverside, there was a big happening in the Netherlands, called the "Vierdaagse". It consists of thousands of people walking 4 days in a row, about 40 kilometers a day. Part of the route was along the shore of the very same river I was enjoying.

While I was hanging around, keeping my myself cool and thinking "yes, this IS a good day to be alive", 20 kilometers upstream more then 50 of those walkers were brought to hospitals with severe hypothermia, sunstroke and dehydration. Two people have died, five more had to be reanimated.

My love of wetlook might be crazy and a bit embarrasing... But everything is relative...

Reg

In reply to Message (23701.1.1.2.2.1) Hello I would concur...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 19/07/06 15:27:54 GMT

Despite the complaints directed at this forum, what does set this forum aside is that there is that greater sense of community. Yes, there are more trolls and more idiots, but more people are happy and willing to share experiences and talk about their interests and that is always nice to see. What is sad is that a lot of people cannot respect this. The real irony is that Reg specifically warned about male pictures by his link, so why some twit has to come along and make a big fuss, I have no idea.

But I'd take this any day over a forum where no-one talks at all. I don't have a big problem with glamour photos; I feel more comfortable with them as I can look at women without the feeling of guilt that you're watching people who were not aware of their picture being taken and placed here. The Webshots and YouTube posts are probably the best as not only were the subjects consenting, but I can better identify with casual fun than glamour, since it's real life and real life is real. Glamour shots are staged and thus not real.

What really makes this site however *is* the community and that's a good thing.

In reply to Message (23701.1.1.2.2) Hello Re: Re: exciting reply

By WetMartina - wetmartina@sonnenkinder.org de Wed 19/07/06 14:45:27 GMT

> We are people, we like to share. Not to excite each other, but just to feel we're not alone.

> To encourage each other in persuing our pleasures, to feel happy for  another when he or she's had a great time.

I can't tell you how much I agree. I watched the other forums for  while and found them a bit too sterile (right word?) for me. Here I thought I found at least some people that don't bomb us with glamour photos but tell us about their problems and about their happiness in relation to wetlook.

> Am I right in thinking this? If not, does anyone know of a forum that does have room for what I seek?

In that case, would you please take me along with you?

Ah, BTW, before I forget it, I loved to read your story. And I'm happy to know that someone else just like me likes to lay innocently at the waterline and then gets wet by waves caused by a ship.

Martina

In reply to Message (23701.1.1.2) Hello Re: exciting reply

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Wed 19/07/06 13:54:24 GMT

Maybe Anonymous has a valid point. The rules for a "valid posting" on this forum are clear:

3.1 Provide new information on a wetlook resource (web based or otherwise)

3.2 Provide new information on a wetlook event

3.3 Request information or material

3.4 Provide POSITIVE feedback on another post

According to those rules, my post was invalid. (So was the post of Anonymous, but that's not my point)

I've been browsing this forum for a while, and concluded that there is some room for other posts, like mine. We are people, we like to share. Not to excite each other, but just to feel we're not alone. To encourage each other in persuing our pleasures, to feel happy for  another when he or she's had a great time.

Am I right in thinking this? If not, does anyone know of a forum that does have room for what I seek?

Reg

In reply to Message (23701.1.1) Hello exciting reply

By wetnyld - us Wed 19/07/06 09:00:31 GMT

Exciting reply mr Annonymous. I actually thourouly enjoy YOUR stories and antics.  They are much beter than those people who actually identify themseves. You should really try to post a few more for our pleasure.
In reply to Message (23701.1) Thumbs Down Boring story and Male photos [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Wed 19/07/06 08:35:15 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (23701) Pictures Staying cool on a hot day

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Wed 19/07/06 07:37:40 GMT

Encouraged by Martina, a short story of my last two days:

In the Netherlands it is HOT these days. For two days in a row I've been out with my boat, on the Waal, one of the biggest Dutch rivers. Most of the time the water is flat, but about every 10 minutes a large cargoship comes by. What I like (and have been doing for hours and hours) is finding a small beach and lay down, right at the side of the water. When no ships were passing, I was just lying on warm, wet sand, but when a ship passed, its wake would be lapping around me. Some were small, just touching me, but others were big enough to wash around me and through my clothes. That happened about every 10 minutes, so every wave came as a complete surprise. Really: For much of the time I was lying on my belly, facing the shore and reading a book. I would completely forget about the water every once in a while, to be reminding by a wave breaking over my butt.

Since I like /getting/ wet more then actual /being/ wet, I took some sets of dry clothing, plus an extra set for afterwards, in the car. I like to stay busy, so when I wasn't reading, just enjoying with my eyes closed or smoking (sorry Martina), I found time to put up a tripod and camera and take some pictures. It was nice to play around with a camera: I had to keep moving from the camera to the water, getting in the water, getting out and feeling the water stream out of my clothes, then trying to handle the camera without dripping all over it. Child's play, really. Pointless, but harmless and fun.

Do you notice the black wire in some pictures? That's the remote control of the camera.

Some pictures (warning: male)

http://community.webshots.com/album/552379742sAXyrT

Stay wet (and cool)

Reg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]