WetlookPro

Message # 23701.1.1.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: exciting reply

Date: Wed 19/07/06 14:45:27 GMT

Name: WetMartina de

Email: wetmartina@sonnenkinder.org

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
> We are people, we like to share. Not to excite each other, but just to feel we're not alone.

> To encourage each other in persuing our pleasures, to feel happy for  another when he or she's had a great time.

I can't tell you how much I agree. I watched the other forums for  while and found them a bit too sterile (right word?) for me. Here I thought I found at least some people that don't bomb us with glamour photos but tell us about their problems and about their happiness in relation to wetlook.

> Am I right in thinking this? If not, does anyone know of a forum that does have room for what I seek?

In that case, would you please take me along with you?

Ah, BTW, before I forget it, I loved to read your story. And I'm happy to know that someone else just like me likes to lay innocently at the waterline and then gets wet by waves caused by a ship.

Martina

In reply to Message (23701.1.1.2) Hello Re: exciting reply

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Wed 19/07/06 13:54:24 GMT

Maybe Anonymous has a valid point. The rules for a "valid posting" on this forum are clear:

3.1 Provide new information on a wetlook resource (web based or otherwise)

3.2 Provide new information on a wetlook event

3.3 Request information or material

3.4 Provide POSITIVE feedback on another post

According to those rules, my post was invalid. (So was the post of Anonymous, but that's not my point)

I've been browsing this forum for a while, and concluded that there is some room for other posts, like mine. We are people, we like to share. Not to excite each other, but just to feel we're not alone. To encourage each other in persuing our pleasures, to feel happy for  another when he or she's had a great time.

Am I right in thinking this? If not, does anyone know of a forum that does have room for what I seek?

Reg

In reply to Message (23701.1.1) Hello exciting reply

By wetnyld - us Wed 19/07/06 09:00:31 GMT

Exciting reply mr Annonymous. I actually thourouly enjoy YOUR stories and antics.  They are much beter than those people who actually identify themseves. You should really try to post a few more for our pleasure.
In reply to Message (23701.1) Thumbs Down Boring story and Male photos [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Wed 19/07/06 08:35:15 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (23701) Pictures Staying cool on a hot day

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Wed 19/07/06 07:37:40 GMT

Encouraged by Martina, a short story of my last two days:

In the Netherlands it is HOT these days. For two days in a row I've been out with my boat, on the Waal, one of the biggest Dutch rivers. Most of the time the water is flat, but about every 10 minutes a large cargoship comes by. What I like (and have been doing for hours and hours) is finding a small beach and lay down, right at the side of the water. When no ships were passing, I was just lying on warm, wet sand, but when a ship passed, its wake would be lapping around me. Some were small, just touching me, but others were big enough to wash around me and through my clothes. That happened about every 10 minutes, so every wave came as a complete surprise. Really: For much of the time I was lying on my belly, facing the shore and reading a book. I would completely forget about the water every once in a while, to be reminding by a wave breaking over my butt.

Since I like /getting/ wet more then actual /being/ wet, I took some sets of dry clothing, plus an extra set for afterwards, in the car. I like to stay busy, so when I wasn't reading, just enjoying with my eyes closed or smoking (sorry Martina), I found time to put up a tripod and camera and take some pictures. It was nice to play around with a camera: I had to keep moving from the camera to the water, getting in the water, getting out and feeling the water stream out of my clothes, then trying to handle the camera without dripping all over it. Child's play, really. Pointless, but harmless and fun.

Do you notice the black wire in some pictures? That's the remote control of the camera.

Some pictures (warning: male)

http://community.webshots.com/album/552379742sAXyrT

Stay wet (and cool)

Reg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]