MyWetloook

Message # 23697.4

Subject: Hello Re: What do you like?

Date: Wed 19/07/06 09:18:54 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As I explained in Martina's topic, wet clothes feel nice sometimes but often they don't. And they're a sensory barrier between the water and your skin, so you can't feel the water against you. I still shower in clothes, although I am not sure why other than maybe to feel nice. I don't play in pools or lakes clothed, although when good opportunities arise I do. Although those "good opportunities" so far have consisted solely of puddles on a walk in the rain somewhere around 5 am one morning, and the new garden pond when it was first put in and the water was clean. When no-one else was at home, of course. That's been it so far. I've been told that there's a pond/lake near me that I could walk to, maybe I will one day as long as I am at home alone long enough that my shoes will get to dry out afterwards. (And I want to be careful about getting wet in stagnant water in case I fall over.)

For me, wet clothes tend more to represent sexiness, both how I view women, and how I view myself. Part of me still thinks that swimming in clothes is just stupid but it makes all the girls look really sexy. But there is of course that notion of freedom and regression, of doing something you shouldn't, and not worrying about anything.

Another strange benefit, I'm quite hairy and I've never felt comfortable with that, since the very predominant view is that men must all be shaving or waxing their chests, shoulders and backs for that hairless look, so I feel very afraid that women will find me horrible and men will laugh or wince. So I would never take my shirt off anywhere I could be seen, so swimming clothed would offer me some privacy. Funny, since it's women who normally don't like to show off their bodies as much. When I was younger, I was the last person in the class to still strip naked before showering after sports lessons, as I was totally unfazed by other kids seeing my body, even when I had a good excuse to shower with my shorts on! Now it's the reverse and I never let people see my body. I used to wear sweaters in the summer (pun valid!) since I was too afraid to even let people see my bare arms but I got over that for the sake of sanity, and even wearing a t-shirt leaves me too hot. (So then, when there's no-one looking, I sometimes get it soaked to help me cool down ;) I used to sleep in soaked pajamas too to cool down on hot nights but lately I found that I just dry out in a couple of hours and wake up from overheating. Best to sleep naked).

So, yes, where were we? It's all so complicated :) Maybe I envy men who have a simpler take on it all, but even they still have little fun with it once they get married, so it seems you just can't win.

In reply to Message (23697) Question What do you like?

By Charis - uu Wed 19/07/06 03:49:52 GMT

Hi all,

Do you like view others in wet clothes or do you like get wet in your clothes?

I look forward your answers....

Charis

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]