WetlookPro

Message # 23687.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need English to German translator for site

Date: Thu 20/07/06 05:58:21 GMT

Name: George mz

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry, but I donīt agree with you totally; even if it is true that a large number of adults are able to understand english, there is a large numder of people, including with 3rd level education wich are not able to understand english: Just my dentist for instance which was born outsice of Germany, we went to school together and he wasnīt able to catch up sufficent english.

I do have more examples: Just to ask Germans on an english speaking board cant give you the full image!

In reply to Message (23687.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Need English to German translator for site

By waterjoe - de Wed 19/07/06 22:10:30 GMT

@vegas: with babelfish you can have a lot of fun, but no reliable translation.

As Hamburgwet has said, nearly every adult German usually understand English, except some from the East or with low education.

Anyways, it's nice from Robbi to help John.

In reply to Message (23687.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Need English to German translator for site

By vegas - uu Tue 18/07/06 22:01:36 GMT

Yeh, babelfish will translate any site for free.  (see flags above.)  A bit quirky when it comes to phrases and expressions... especially japanese... but you get the picture.

In reply to Message (23687.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Need English to German translator for site

By Hamburgwet - de Tue 18/07/06 17:14:46 GMT

True. If you don't write any scientific stuff, every adult german is able to read it.
In reply to Message (23687.1) Exclamation Re: Need English to German translator for site

By sjakie - nl Tue 18/07/06 15:28:02 GMT

I am a dutch guy and I visit your site sometimes. For me is to write English the most difficult thing. I can read the language, i can hear the language and I now directly what there is been said.

Most Germans are like the Dutch. It is the education system in our countries that demands you had to learn English as your second language.

Why John, you should pay a lot money to translate your site. Every German (and Dutchman, and Belgian) can understand the English messages on your great site.

Keep your good work up

Greetings, Sjakie

In reply to Message (23687) Info Need English to German translator for site

By John - us Tue 18/07/06 14:59:26 GMT

Germans are the 2nd most frequent visitors to my site as indicated by the site hit counter (after US visitors).  

I would like to create a German language version of my site The Jean Pool.   I need someone who is fluent in German who can translate it.  There isn't much translating to do, just one or two pages, and some picture captions.   I can offer you both of my dvds, plus the cd rom or a membership.   Sorry but I'm poor and have no money to offer.

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]