WetlookPro

Message # 23684.1

Subject: On Drugs Get help dude. [nt]

Date: Tue 18/07/06 16:32:44 GMT

Name: Frank us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (23684) Read This The beach. Did anybody want to get wet? Nobody? Everybody did.

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Tue 18/07/06 12:59:40 GMT

I saw a funny thing at the beach one day. When everyone could keep one's clothes dry, everyone got them wet instead.

The weather was fine that morning. So lots of people went to the beach. But it began to change in the afternoon. Clouds quickly covered the sky and it started raining. And what did the people do? They started putting on their clothes and leaving. Soon the beach was deserted. In a few minutes it started to rain very heavily. It takes about fifteen minutes to get to the nearest train station on foot, so, as we can guess, everyone got drenched. And what is the most logical thing to do in such circumstances, if you are on a beach in your swimming costume, you have a waterproof bag but you don't have an umbrella and you want to keep your clothes dry? I think, you have to them into the bag and wait for the rain to stop, and to put them on and go wherever you like only when the rain stops. But no. Everyone got dressed and wet in the rain. Why? Perhaps people wanted to get wet, at the back of their minds of course, but didn't dare swimming clothed. But when there was a chance to get wet in a natural way, everyone grabbed at it. Of course it is only half serious.

But that's not all. When the rain stopped, a very drunk girl went out of the wood close the beach. She went directly to the water and without stopping or slowing down she went in, in all her clothes (a skirt and a top) and her shoes on. After splashing and playing in the water for some time she got out, took off her skirt and what was there? Bikini bottoms. I suppose that people usually take off their clothes and go swimming in bathing suits, if they have some, but she did everything vice versa. But she was drunk. She must have confused everything.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.129 seconds to generate ]