minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 12:31:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23656.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Anything for Money....

Date: Sun 16/07/06 16:43:41 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They also did that same stunt with 2 other ladies in the hot tub too...
In reply to Message (23656.1.1.1.1) Dancing Anything for Money....

By Don - us Sun 16/07/06 15:16:19 GMT

When the show was on the air I had seen a couple of wetlook stunts so I would tune in every day when I got home from work to see if maybe there would be more. There was no internet and I was unaware that anyone else in the world liked this stuff. I was watching when the lady climbed into the hot tub in her suit! Can you imagine how I felt that day?!?
In reply to Message (23656.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Cudja Wudja

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 16/07/06 14:38:29 GMT

Gee....folks only seem to remember the most recent encarnations of this show concept....and not the original shows that spawned this.

The origins of this show/concept really date back some 25 years to the early 1980's....with a u.s. show called "Anything For Money"...hosted by Fred Travalena.....and we have several classic clips from that series...i.e. 3 different ladies going fully clothed into a hot tub in the street...and other ladies being soaked in a carwash and other scenes with a wind an rain machine soaking girls in the street. Those shows were SO much better than Wudya Cudya and I Bet You Will...cos the more recent versions of this show had lousy clothing and mostly girls in bikini tops at the beach etc. Go back to the "Anything For Money" shows of the early 1980s for the better scenes. Also, in the mid to late 1990's they did a similar show like this in Australia, called "Who Dares Wins"...and they had some nice wet and messy stunts on that show too.

Unfortiunately, the Wudya Cudya and MTV version "I Bet You Will"....were made typically for the MTV generation...and so the clothing apsects were lousy from a wam fans point of view.

MK

In reply to Message (23656.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Cudja Wudja

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sun 16/07/06 13:30:02 GMT

I might be mistaken, there was (or maybe is, I don't know), an American TV show called "I bet you will". Probably interesting for messy fans, for there were many tricks which involved food, but I didn't see any wetlook there. So I didn't watch the show too often, and thus cannot tell if there was any good wetlook.
In reply to Message (23656.1) Hello Re: Cudja Wudja

By wetdane - dk Sun 16/07/06 13:09:06 GMT

EC gunge has some clips from the show. Mostly messy as far as i recall, though.

WetDane

In reply to Message (23656) Hello Cudja Wudja

By Wet Scotland - sx Sun 16/07/06 12:58:18 GMT

Does anyone remember this tv show from a few years ago when theye would go around the public and dare them to do tasks for money most of the tasks involved water or some sort of slime! i was wondering where i could find any video clips of this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]