WetlookPro

Message # 23634

Subject: Hello Over 12600 Photos! Say your goodbye's

Date: Sat 15/07/06 18:19:41 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have some good news and bad news...

FIRST THE GOOD....

We have over 12,600 photos currently online which features over 160 DIFFERENT photo sets.   We also currently have approx. 47 minutes of wetlook video which does NOT include small MPG"s added to assorted photo sets as a bonus.  

For a limited time, We are offering a membership special.  

New members which sign up between now and 12:00 Midnight, Saturday, July 22, 2006, for any plan 3 months or longer, will receive an additional 1 month at no extra charge.  We offer 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year memberships.  

NEXT, THE BAD..

Beginning September 1, 2006, Approximately 130 older photo sets will be removed from Wetlook University PERMANENTLY.  We will only be maintaining the latest 26 Photo sets online for members.  This should still leave between 2000 and 3000 photos online at any given time. There are several reason for this but as you can imagine, the bandwidth and space 10,000 photos take up is enormous.

While I am here.. I have some thanks to give..

First to me current and past members... Without you, this would not have been remotely possible.  I deeply thank you for all your support over the past 3 1/2 years.  No, even I can't believe it's been that long but it has...

Second, to Nigel for all his work, time and trouble for this forum. If for nothing else, the simple fact that literally hundreds of hours and 10's of thousand of photo have been founded and shared where many of us would have never seen.

Thanks and good luck to all and have a nice soaking wet summer!!

Carl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]