minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:45:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23628.1

Subject: Hello Re: A real wetlook girl? Maybe...

Date: Sat 15/07/06 23:37:57 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Great story, Victor. Fun read, and it sounds like a great experience.

You could always say something very casual like "It looks like more fun swimming in jeans. I think I'll do that next time." Innocent, non-invasive, and maybe she'd continue the conversation.

In reply to Message (23628) Read This A real wetlook girl? Maybe...

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sat 15/07/06 11:05:21 GMT

At the beach, where I often go in summer, one can often see some wetlook. If you spend there three hours on a hot day you can see seven or eight girls go swimming clothed, having spontaneous wetlook fun. Usually they are people who have come to the beach for company with their friends, but they haven&#8217;t brought any swimwear, because they weren&#8217;t going to swim. But then they are persuaded by their friends to go for a swim and they go swimming clothed. Some others just happen to be passing by and decide to cool down. But no matter how these girls enjoy their fully clothed swim when they come to the beach next time they come better prepared. And later they come and come to swim in ordinary swimwear, till the hand of fate brings them to the water without any bathing suits and they  have to go swimming clothed again. But it happens quite rarely.

No doubt I noticed a girl, aged about eighteen, who was swimming in blue jeans and a pink T, obviously enjoying it. And of course I thought she was one of those people who had forgotten to bring their swimming costumes.

To my surprise I saw her a couple of days later dressed exactly in the same clothes she had worn before. I must tell that the place is very overcrowded on hot summer days. Not a place to be chosen by many of the wetlookers for getting wet.

But there she was, splashing happily or just standing on the beach, relishing the feeling of soaked clothes sticking to her body, then going for a swim again. She was not afraid to do it in front of hundreds of people. And she wasn&#8217;t alone, she was with some friends, dressed in bathing costumes, but it didn&#8217;t seem to bother her either. I wish I had her guts! When I was swimming, I swam close to her to get a better look. I must confess, I was in swimming briefs, for I cannot make up my mind to go swimming in clothes at such an overcrowded place like this. Besides a young  pretty girl can be easily forgiven, but it&#8217;s slightly a different matter with an old fart aged 37. So when I was swimming by her, an opportunity to get acquainted presented itself. She was trying to do a somersault from the shoulders of a boy about eight or ten years old, one of her friends she had come with. Of course she failed every time.

-Maybe you&#8217;ll jump from my shoulders? I asked.

-Yes, she said. &#8211;Let&#8217;s try.

She explained to me what to do. And we started practicing. Though I was quite inexperienced in this kind of sport, she seemed to be doing much better than with her previous partner. So we practiced about 20 minutes or more. I had never played in water with a clothed  girl before. It was quite an experience! The only drawback was that the water in the lake was dark and I couldn&#8217;t see her jeans. But as if by chance I touched them lightly several times.

Then one of her friends called her, saying that her parents had come. I was afraid, that they would tell her off for swimming clothed, but as it turned out they didn&#8217;t mind that. What wonderful parents! They just came to swim and sunbathe and only wanted to say &#8220;Hallow&#8221; to their daughter.

-Will you jump again? &#8211; I asked.

-Only once. She replied. -I&#8217;m too tired to jump and now my friends are going to jump from my shoulders.

I didn&#8217;t swim close to her that evening as I didn&#8217;t want to be a nuisance.  Besides taking the difference of age into consideration it could make her suspicious. And she left rather soon anyway.

I hadn&#8217;t said anything about her swimming clothed. And what should I have said?

&#8220;Why are you swimming clothed?&#8221;. That&#8217;s stupid, because she must have already been bothered with this question more than once.

&#8220;Do you like swimming clothed?&#8221; Stupid too. It was clear she loved it.

Or maybe &#8220;You look great in your wet clothes?&#8221; No good either, for as I&#8217;ve said the water in the lake was dark and she would have guessed that I had been watching her.

&#8220;Are you a wetlook fan?&#8221; The silliest thing to ask, for most likely she knows nothing about wetlook.

And how to bring up the topic anyway?

Surely I should tell her something nice, something she will enjoy, that will make her firmer in her decision to swim clothed and not to yield to anyone&#8217;s pressure and not start wearing an ordinary bathing suit. And something that cannot be mistaken for irony.

Still it must be some compliment about the way she looks in her wet clothes. And probably I should tell her about wetlook. For  if you know that you aren&#8217;t alone, it makes you stronger. But how to start?

When I was on the beach next time she wasn&#8217;t there.

This is probably the end of the story, I don&#8217;t know if I&#8217;ll see her again. But  I&#8217;m a realistic person and I have no illusions. My damned age!

Anyway it was an unforgettable experience to play in the water with a clothed girl for the first time in my life. And she was wearing clothes I like best! Hopefully I experience it again, if not with her but maybe with someone else. A good beginning.

Thank you all for reading.

I hope I haven&#8217;t bored you.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]