minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 00:41:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23587.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: About all three albomes!

Date: Thu 13/07/06 13:20:31 GMT

Name: wetwhiteandblue us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

And why do some girls roll up their full-legged jeans before or/and after a swim?

It's an never ending contest between humans and gravity!   And gravity always win!   It's a sure bet that girls wearing long pants or jeans are not even aware that water would be part of their agenda for that day.   One thing that water has is an attraction to entice people to play in it.  Obvious, girls only intentions are to stick their feet in it with the idea of not going any deeper, so they roll up their pants!  Well, as Paul Harvey would say...."Now you know the rest of the story"!!

In reply to Message (23587.2) Hello About all three albomes!

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Thu 13/07/06 12:34:26 GMT

Thank you very much!

I loved all the jeans albomes!

Excellent albomes, nice girls, and none of them in rolled-up jeans!

And why do some girls roll up their full-legged jeans before or/and after a swim? Do they hope that they will be less wet or do they just want to spoil fun for me?

In reply to Message (23587) Links Frankie's Vintage Wetlook 3 - The last of them!

By Scott - us Thu 13/07/06 09:08:33 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/album/552215676kNQYfa

Glad so many of you have enjoyed these! Here's the last album of them. http://community.webshots.com/album/552215676kNQYfa I've included some scans that I did for myself that enlarge areas of the original photos to give better looks at the girls. Any image with a letter at the end (ie FRNK009A.JPG) is a piece of the original of the same name. I've also added a few more misc vintage wet jeans pix from an unknown origin here: http://community.webshots.com/album/552209639crxpcW If these are your pix and you want them removed, please let me know. All I know is that they were freely available 10 years ago!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]