MyWetloook

Message # 23539.1

Subject: Sad Re: Story about last night

Date: Tue 11/07/06 06:28:54 GMT

Name: jw_waterboy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
WOW!  Sounds like you had a great time. Good for you. Too bad no photos were taken. I forgive you.
In reply to Message (23539) Dancing Story about last night

By Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Tue 11/07/06 04:36:46 GMT

I have to share what happened last night.  We got home from work and had something to eat.  I went upstairs to change clothes to get out of my good work clothes because I wanted to go outside to paint a bench that Jennifer has had for a number of years.  I went outside and got things ready to start painting while Jennifer spent some time inside with her kids after eating.  Just as I was about to dip my brush into the paint, Jennifer came outside, still in her good work clothes (black slacks and button-up blouse that is rust, orange, and other multi-colored vertically striped).  She said she was coming out to help paint as she walked across the deck.  I told her that she wasn't going to help me paint in those clothes.  I said that I'd be ok with her swimming in that outfit, but not painting in it.  She got this look on her face and I knew what she was up to.  Her expression said "Ok, so fine.  Then I'll go for a swim instead since I'm allowed to swim in it".  She proceeded to open the gate for the pool and moved the solar cover out of the way.  Looking at me with a huge grin on her face, she took a jump and in she went ... totally submerging and came up laughing like crazy, knowing that she had my full attention.  She said that if she had to change clothes anyway, she might as well do something with them first so they had to be changed.  Well, of course, since I hadn't dipped the paint brush anyway, I went over to give her a big hug as she came out of the pool.  Then, I sat on the bench beside the pool and she came over and straddled me to sit on my lap.  I probably shouldn't tell what she did next, but I had to take a swim afterwards to rinse off.  Since we were both cool from the pool we then went over to the hottub to warm up a bit.  We did eventually get to the painting, but it wasn't until a lot of the evening was gone.  We left ourselves just enough time to put a quick coat of paint on the bench before it got dark.    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]