minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:46:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23536.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: What I saw last Friday.

Date: Tue 11/07/06 02:15:14 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email: okmkm@wp.pl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Times change... photos of my friend Kasia in the Metropolitan Fountain where posted here some year ago. The photo shoot took more then 30 minutes and there where NO objections from the security (which was present). There must have been some nasty incident or somethnig that made them change their ways lately... Probobly with this unnormal heatwave the fountain got to crowded and there where some acts of vandalism... :(

Andrew.

In reply to Message (23536.1) Hello What I saw last Friday.

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Tue 11/07/06 01:36:19 GMT

I went to the Metropolitan (a building with a fountain in an open courtyard), and sat at the fountains to eat lunch before going in for an appointment. And what do I see but a group of young women, plus a middle-aged woman, come to enjoy the fountains. But almost as soon as they are setting up a picture (one girl in the middle of the circle of jets), security comes out to call them away! I figured it was the camera they objected to.

So they took a bench in the shade and watched some young children play. Eventually, they come out again and start playing. Given the scene with security, I tried to take pictures with my cell phone hidden under my arm. Sorry, they didn't come out too well, they're too small to even bother posting. But they did have a lot of fun, even though only one girl really got wet. I so wanted to join them, but I decided against walking wet into an air-conditioned lawyer's office. :(

I came back to the fountain afterwards, but only children were enjoying the fountains this time... and now security was hunting down the children's mothers to call them out of the water! Argh. I suppose the office workers don't want to feel jealous of the people outside playing. Or something...

In reply to Message (23536) Read This What I saw last Sunday.

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Mon 10/07/06 18:54:25 GMT

It was hot (up to 32 degrees in the shade) last Sunday, and I went to the fountains in the center of Moscow hoping to see some wetlook. At first I was disappointed. Why? The fountains were working, there were no policemen near them (something to be dreamt of in Italy or in London). But for an hour and a half all those who got into the fountains were males. It looked as if it was a "males only day".

Then at last two girls got in. One was in long jeans and the other in a skirt. They had a lot of fun in the fountain, splashing, playing and even dancing in the jets.

All of a sudden the weather changed. Black clouds covered the sky, and the first big drops of rain started to fall. I went to the shelter, for I didn't feel like getting wet, besides I had a bag and I didn't want its contents to get wet either. In a few minites it began to rain really heavily. And that's when I saw loads of wetlook. Many people who were caught in the rain didn't  seem to mind getting drenched for they were walking rather slowly and by the time they reached the shelter they were soaked. Some others just walked in the pouring rain paying no attention to it (or perhaps enjoying?). There were three girls standing quite close to me. They must have been quite close to the shelter when the rain started. Then two of them changed their minds about staying dry. One of them was in jeans and the other in light coloured trousers. And when it was pouring the heaviest they decided to take a walk in the rain.

-Are you crazy?,  said the third girl, dressed in rolled up jeans.

-I'm not going anywhere in such rain!

The first two girls went, then the girl in jeans stopped a few metres away, spread her arms in the pouring rain and called her friend again. The girl in rolled up jeans took off her shoes and followed her friends.

The rain stopped as unexpectedly as it had started, and the two girls who had got into the fountain before the rain, but who got out of it during the rain, got in again. And a few more girls got into the fountain. Probably they felt they weren't wet enough after the rain. One of them was in trousers the other two in skirts.

After the five girls got out of the fountain, I waited for some time and seeing no one willing to get in, decided to leave.

Near the main fountain, which is almost waist deep and has big jets, where the events described by me took place, there is another  one, like a waterfall, with a walk quite close to it. And there is also a small fountain, barely knee deep or shallower, but with jets about a metre high. When I was leaving a group of young people, three girls and three boys, caught my attention. Two girls were dressed in above-knee skirts and two boys were in shorts. The third girl, a blond, was a rare beauty. She was dressed in a formal-looking long white skirt and a white blouse and her boyfriend was in black trousers and a white shirts. All the three girls walked along the waterfall fountain throwing water at each other. The blond girl was all drenched and a white bra was visible under her blouse. She came to her boyfriend laughing merrily, took him by the hand and tried to drag him to the fountain. He hesitated. Understanding, that she couldn't drag him by force, she used other methods of persuasion.

-Vanya! she said sternly and looked at him severely.

All this meant "If you don't go now I'll be very angry".

He obeyed. At first they threw water at each other, then he raised her in his arms and they both stood under the waterfall. When they appeared they couldn't be wetter, with water trickling from their clothes. And the girl really loved getting soaked. She was laughing happily and the only thing that bothered her was:

-I have an appointment today. How am I going to go there, looking like this?

She shouldn't have worried about it, I think. But of course I couldn't tell her that. The other two girls also got under the waterfall, so everyone was wet and happy, then they helped the blond girl to squeeze her long skirt, without taking it off, of course, and they left.

I decided to leave too, then I caught sight of a girl, standing in the small fountain. She was in long jeans, and they weren't rolled up. Then she came to the jets and stood, slowly getting her jeans wet, when they were drenched she started walking in the fountain raising her feet high and I saw that she was in trainers. After that she sat in the fountain, and started splashing her jeans-clad legs in it. It looked as if she knew how to get wet, as if she were a wetlook model, but of course she wasn't.

That was all that I saw that day during about 3.5 hours spent near the fountains. I'm a wet jeans fan, so I liked the last girl best of all, but  for many people the blond girl would be the best wetlook of the year. In any case, it was great to see a girl getting wet in clothes in which people usually don't get wet and loving it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]