minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 14:30:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 23525.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Off topic - Thanks for the great time!!!

Date: Mon 10/07/06 12:39:41 GMT

Name: Soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry, not a soccer fan; from US. I guess we got croaked early on. But, it sounds like Germany did one great job of sponsoring the games. I guess it was a first class event. Congratulations! In our travels we will be visiting Italy next. But, we are looking forward to seeing Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the mountains.

Agan, congratulations on your third place win and for being such gracious hosts.

In reply to Message (23525) Great Off topic - Thanks for the great time!!!

By lover of female wetlook - de Mon 10/07/06 07:35:38 GMT

Hello everybody!

As a German, I want to say thank you for the great time we had in our country with the football-fans from all over the world during the last four weeks. First of all, my congratulations to our italian friends, who became world-champion. And even we Germans can be proud of the marvellous third place we made. Many people did not think so before the championship. We had fantastic parties and we celebrated hand in hand according to our slogan: THE WORLD TO BE GUEST AT FRIENDS!

God bless you all and we are already looking forward to seeing you in Austria/Switzerland in 2008 (European Championship) and in South-Africa in 2010 (next World Championship).

Kindest regards

Yours

lover of female wetlook

Hallo zusammen!

Als Deutscher möchte ich euch allen danken für die tolle Zeit, die wir mit den Fußballfans aus aller Welt in unseren Land während der letzten vier Wochen erleben durften. Zunächst gilt mein herzlicher Glückwunsch unseren italienischen Freunden, die Weltmeister geworden sind. Und auch wir Deutschen können auf den hervorragenden dritten Platz stolz sein, den wir erreicht haben. Viele haben dies vor der WM nicht geglaubt. Wir haben fantastische Parties erlebt und es wurde Hand in Hand gefeiert, ganz nach unserem Motto: DIE WELT ZU GAST BEI FREUNDEN!

Gott beschütze euch alle und wir freuen uns schon jetzt darauf, euch 2008 in der Schweiz und Österreich (Europameisterschaft) und 2010 in Südafrika (nächste WM) wiederzusehen.

Viele Grüße

Euer

lover of female wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]