Wetlook-Online

Message # 23496.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Oops!

Date: Sun 09/07/06 19:08:53 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You saved over 1000 candid pictures out of 6 months worth of archives?  Gee, I have only saved about 200 candid pictures since December, plus about 100 modeled pictures.  
In reply to Message (23496.1) Oooh Oops!

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Sun 09/07/06 16:27:24 GMT

Oops! I forgot to mention Nigel in my thank-you-note. How rude of me! Webmasters never get the credits they deserve: I should now, maintaining two sites.

Nigel: Thanks for keeping up and moderating this forum, and also for your excellent tapes of which I bought a few, a couple of years ago. In those days I knew very well I had a wetlook fetish, but I didn't know there was any dedicated material out there. I used to scan MTV clips and movies for wetlook, with mostly disappointing results. You can hardly imagine my happiness on finding your site, placing my order and seeing the postman deliver 3 tapes filled with exactly what I was hoping for.

I'll send a financial contribution tomorrow, when I'm fully awake and will not add to many zeros. :-)

In reply to Message (23496) Thumbs Up Thanks

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Sun 09/07/06 08:22:35 GMT

I discovered this forum a couple of weeks ago. I have been through the archive of the last 6 months, and was amazed by the incredible amount of links to webshots, flickr and other treasurechests. My wetlook-archive has grown with about 1000 candid pictures.

Many thanks to all the people that have searched the net and have shared their finds. It's really appreciated.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]