Wetlook-Online

Message # 23492

Subject: Wink Smile StyxWetWorld is now available monthly

Date: Sun 09/07/06 07:25:03 GMT

Name: Graham (Styx) gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I haven't posted here, advertising the site, for a very long time. But, as someone's already posted to inform this forum that StyxWetWorld and StyxWetDenim are closing, I might as well post too. I'm doing this to ensure two things ...

1) we reach the biggest number of our members, so that they know about it. We know that not everyone READS the members site, but heads straight for the updates blindly ignoring all the notices on the way (ha, ha). They can read that their memberships are safe and that we won't be closing before their memberships expire.

2) so that everyone else knows we've switched both sites to monthly memberships for the remainder of the time they are open. StyxWetDenim's been monthly for some time, but now ...

StyxWetWorld is also available on monthly membership. The site currently contains 11 videos, 16 photosets and 7 candid videos. That works out at $0.73 each. During your 30 day membership you're going to get 4 more photosets, 4 more videos and probably 2 candid videos too. The total works out at $0.56 for each photo and video during your membership.

But don't delay! We are now deleting content faster than we are adding it.

So, each week you wait, you'll find more of the older content is being removed before you join.

Today's update ...

Video 192 - Jasmin - part 1

Jasmin is back, with those enticing eyes. She soaks a cream skirt suit and purple blouse in the pool - in the way only she can do it. Lovely!

Video 191 - Katarina and Lana - part 2

The last shoot of the day and the girls had already done some videos and were keen for some fun. Lana is the pool cleaner and Katarina the mistress of the house. Lana wears a long skirt and blouse and Katarina's in a nightdress. We said "no script - just have fun and make it up as you go along" - and they did! We even left in the camera crew applause at the end.

Graham (Styx)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]