Wetlook-Online

Message # 23483.1

Subject: Hello Re: @ WetMartina

Date: Sat 08/07/06 17:28:49 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK, I'm a straight guy, so what do I know about women's feelings toward wetlook?

Well, lemme tell you a story - - a long time ago. I was walking along a beach with a then-girlfriend. I was wearing rolled up khakis, she was in white shorts and blouse. We left our shoes in the car and we were walking through the shallow water, and talking about things in general. As is usually the case, my rolled-up pants were getting wet, and I, of course, did not care. I steered us into deeper water, about knee-deep. A few waves dampened the bottom of her shorts, no big deal. She was kidding me about getting my pants wet, and I said, in effect, that I never could keep rolled-up pants dry even if I tried. We angled in and out of the surf runup zone, particularly as the beach was, as they say cusped,...in other words there were areas of significant runback, where there were deeper channels which could cause rip currents in heavy surf.  I saw one such channel ahead, and hoping she did not notice it, waded ahead. She followed, and immediately went waist deep! She let out a yip, and then gripped my arm tight. "wait," she said, and she then turned, threw both arms around me and have me a really significant kiss. I, of course, was happy to reciprocate. She just stood there, in waist-deep water, getting wetter with each wave and kissed me again. Finally she said: "When I was sudddenly drenched just now and as I felt my the water soak through my shorts and underpants, all of a sudden I felt a great urge to kiss you..hard. It was really a sexy feeling that I had not had before..honest. Don't think I'm a tramp or anything. It was just getting wet like this..." This of course, turned me on significantly, and I was delighted to return the embrace. Without hesitation, we both turned and waded into the deeper water in what was one of the most delightful wet experiences of my life, as she happily got completely drenched. Many more kisses followed/ Nothing more, then and there, as it was a semi-public beach!

We got wet together, deliberately several times, but this was a memorable "first," and showed me that getting wet can indeed be a significant turnon for girls> Some girls that is. I know. I was there.

S:

In reply to Message (23483) Talking @ WetMartina

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 08/07/06 15:15:42 GMT

I presume this topic disappeared off the bottom before you saw my last post to it?

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?23353.1.1.1.1

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.057 seconds to generate ]